If you could request three factory add-ons, what would they be?

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Your No. 3 could easily be incorporated in to your No. 2 by, I would think, relatively simple augmentation of the actuators.

Deleted member 3316

Your No. 3 could easily be incorporated in to your No. 2 by, I would think, relatively simple augmentation of the actuators.
Theres an aftermarket module for massage seats in Model 3.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
I don't see how they could do what I had in mind after market. It would need to be more closely integrated with the car's systems - like Emissions Testing Mode. You would want to be able to send the "surprise" to any seat.

DIYDharma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GL450, Mercedes ML350, Lexus ES330
Country flag
1. Removable doors like the Bronco
2. Separate buttons for Heated seats for seat back and seat bottom for driver to help with back pain.
3. Front seats to be able to turn to the back so that you can have conversations with the people in the back seat.
4. Rear window can come down to access the bed, or entire back to fold down would be better.

Deleted member 3316

1. Removable doors like the Bronco
2. Separate buttons for Heated seats for seat back and seat bottom for driver to help with back pain.
3. Front seats to be able to turn to the back so that you can have conversations with the people in the back seat.
4. Rear window can come down to access the bed.
Love the idea of captains chairs for the front seats! Not sure how it would work with the centre seat in the way but a swivel chair would make it a veritable lounge space.

Daweism

First Name
Dawei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Raptor (Supercab)
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Vented seats are huge as I go to the gym daily and drive home pretty sweaty. The A/C vented seats are very necessary.

ThomasG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Subaru Forester
Country flag
1. Starlink
2. Speedo and other gauges in front of steering wheel
3. extra range

Also like winch option and especially like the real spare, mounted on a swingaway behind the tailgate.

Deleted member 3316

1. Starlink
2. Speedo and other gauges in front of steering wheel
3. extra range

Also like winch option and especially like the real spare, mounted on a swingaway behind the tailgate.
I love the idea of starlink in the truck. Starlink with a wifi hotspot could also service my house! Living in Australia we have some of the worst bit rates in the world. Starlink would bring us into the 21st

Have you driven a car without gauges in front of the wheel? It’s no inconvenience or challenge. And it’s not dangerous either, when ever you move your eyes you are effectively blind for a micro second, looking down or looking down and slightly to the side will make no difference to your drive. If you’re adamant about it, there will likely be an aftermarket solution.

I’m hoping the solar tonneau cover will give me 40-50km per day... hopefully it should also Be able to offset HVAC losses.

Cyberfanusa

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3
Country flag
1- colored steel or at least awesome wraps from the factory
2- seats that recline fully and turn into a comfortable bed for when the Cybertruck can drive itself to the pre-programmed destination :sleep:
3- tinted windows and glass roof (at the push of a button like Mercedes)
bonus option: airless tires to go with the indestructible body and armored glass