RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
You maybe onto something. However, this could be a fake or photoshopped.
hoaxorsecret.JPEG
They should do what VW did with the ID4/ID3 and put the screen on the steering column. That also solves the issue of the steering wheel obscuring the screen for some people as the screen moves with the steering wheel.

Tesla Cybertruck Instrument Cluster Display + Auto Shift Out Of Park + Steering Yoke confirmed in new Cybertruck pics @ Giga Texas vwid4

No, it means they have 2 screens.

If their console take 20 seconds to boot up and has 3 seconds of lag between tapping and pulling up the location search screen, they are not “Ahead” even if they have 20 screens.

Having multiple screens is one feature of many.
It is however one of the top two complaints I hear about Model 3/Y. Not having a screen in front of the driver that shows basic driving information and the somewhat stiff ride.

Last edited:

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
I wonder if the addition of an eyes-front binnacle over the yoke is to keep driver's focus forward. From what I've read about FSD beta drivers, the interior camera will narc on you if you look at the touchscreen too much and not the road. Can get you kicked out of beta if you are a repeat offender. This traditional location for info is a mere downward eye flick.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Love the people losing their shit over panel gap issues on a beta build.. when the production line hasn't even been built.. as if this is something indicative of production release panel gap issues.

You do realize these alpha/beta builds are basically hand assembled.

:ROFLMAO:
I didn't "lose my shit", I just make a joke (reference to past panel gaps) that you totally didn't get.

:LOL:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I didn't "lose my shit", I just make a joke (reference to past panel gaps) that you totally didn't get.

:LOL:
After Wednesday's information maybe we are too depressed to have a sense of humor.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
After Wednesday's information maybe we are too depressed to have a sense of humor.
i know I am. Is there a Cybertruck depression support line? If the stock had popped it wouldn’t be so bad.

Well, not that kind of pop!

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
i know I am. Is there a Cybertruck depression support line? If the stock had popped it wouldn’t be so bad.

Well, not that kind of pop!
It popped in November and much like a balloon we had explosive deflation.

I’m not super worried, the fundamentals are super strong. Just going to take a few weeks before people realize

Last edited:

jmarino702

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck (pre), Ford F150 Platinum, BMW Z4
Occupation
Handyman, Contractor
Country flag
Please please do not give us that dumb "yoke" steering wheel. I can't stand that.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Please please do not give us that dumb "yoke" steering wheel. I can't stand that.
As far as the stock wheel is concerned Tesla has said from the get go that it would be a yoke wheel, but there are already after market yoke wheels for the Model 3/Y so I am sure it won't take long at all for aftermarket full wheels for the CT.