Is Rivian R1T a better work truck than Cybertruck?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I don’t know, but its very frustrating watching a video of theirs and seeing them just flat wrong on stuff knowing people will be quoting it for weeks to come.
Or worse, mis-quoted.

If they have the viewers then they are being paid and the advertising just lowers their value to me.
Alas, this isn't true. Youtube tweaks the ad revenue to try to encourage the stuff they want... But most of it gets sucked up by spammers and bogus DMCA reports. And they just don't charge as much as the channels themselves would.

-Crissa

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Country flag
Work truck is F150 Lightning. For CT, we need to see.

Rivian? How long would Rivian last is a quesiton.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Or worse, mis-quoted.

Alas, this isn't true. Youtube tweaks the ad revenue to try to encourage the stuff they want... But most of it gets sucked up by spammers and bogus DMCA reports. And they just don't charge as much as the channels themselves would.

-Crissa
Well, what do I know. I am not a YouTuber and only go by what they tell me on occasion. I clearly misunderstood that the revenue model was based on subscriptions, views, and likes, and that advertising was separate. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well, what do I know. I am not a YouTuber and only go by what they tell me on occasion. I clearly misunderstood that the revenue model was based on subscriptions, views, and likes, and that advertising was separate. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
The YouTube provided ads pay the creators very little in comparison (and shrinking) with what they can get from product endorsements, reviews, and sponsorships.

-Crissa
Sponsored