Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Reading people’s comments and seeing how ill informed they are. “Oh no, what will we do with all these batteries when the landfills won’t take them back”…and there is more.

I was just looking for a recent article I saw where they were investigating adaptive cruise control and had surveyed something like 40 people in Boston if I recall.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-green-cars-climate-activist-highway-safety-agency
Sponsored

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
Does this mean that they will find out that the culprit is radar and then ban it going forward?! ?
Nah, they will compare with the vision only incidents and when they realize crashes are now up by 10x Tesla will hastily welcome back the wonderful technology of radar. Or not.?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Guys, NHTSA is obligated by its own rules to investigate every ridiculous claim that is brought to them. It has nothing to do with politics.

Now, the lawyers bringing the cases to NHTSA to force settlements, on the other hand...

-Crissa

Deleted member 11233

Guys, NHTSA is obligated by its own rules to investigate every ridiculous claim that is brought to them. It has nothing to do with politics.
But somebody has to file these ridiculous claims, right?

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
Apparently not, that does not fit the anti joe narrative of some in the cult.
That doesn’t even make sense. What does a cult have to do with anything? Chip on your shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.