Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Changing your story yet again reveals your desperation to save any credibility you might have left—very little at this point….

to recap, you referred to the Estimated range being in parentheses…yet when pressed were unable to find it…dismissed…
Where did I change my story?

Those are the numbers being advertised. They aren't in parens. They are therefore the standard numbers. Hence, the standard tires.

-Crissa
Sponsored

freakyguy666

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 x2, CT x2; PowerWall x4
Country flag
Where did I change my story?

Those are the numbers being advertised. They aren't in parens. They are therefore the standard numbers. Hence, the standard tires.

-Crissa
You indicated the non standard range numbers were in parentheses….i demonstrated that you made that up (i.e. it doesn’t exist)….so dismissed…

heres the screenshot a 3rd time….the ”340” is NOT in parentheses as you previously indicated…dismissed….

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 FDA37C00-4F34-4134-B371-A4956FD52740

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
You indicated the non standard range numbers were in parentheses….i demonstrated that you made that up (i.e. it doesn’t exist)….so dismissed…

heres the screenshot a 3rd time….the ”340” is NOT in parentheses as you previously indicated…dismissed….

FDA37C00-4F34-4134-B371-A4956FD52740.jpeg
Oh for fucks sake. You're pointing that the standard range isn't in parens.

Which is what I said.

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.42.25 AM

-Crissa

freakyguy666

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 x2, CT x2; PowerWall x4
Country flag
Oh for fucks sake. You're pointing that the standard range isn't in parens.

Which is what I said.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 1.42.25 AM.png

-Crissa
for fucks sake is right…you apparently don’t even remember what you yourself wrote….figures given you make it up as you go….

to refresh your memory:

One is the advertised number, the other is in parens.

-Crissa
unfortunately for you NEITHER NUMBER IS IN PARENTHESES…

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 8B90C90D-8DF4-47E0-AD5C-36C0C085B597

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
It got to a low 1128 but haven’t seen any higher. I’m a 11284.

I'm a 11283---- nothing so far....today got the "$1000 off text for MS,X,MY,M3 for the first time"; some seem to suggest that may be a first step toward the ultimate 'Foundation' email??
Latest reservation number I've seen so far is 1129+ . I've kept a very close eye on that as I am a very low 1130....

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
So no source. Got it.

heres mine:

B4D632E0-B19F-486D-914B-FA407835E579.jpeg
the density is strong with this one

You’re looking at the Foundation offerings. And the all season *tires* are not available to build yet.

so, I can’t even tell what point you think you’re making

when it comes to normal retail sales options and standards, the Foundation builds are not instructive. Nor is it instructive that Tesla can’t yet source enough of the Pirelli to offer them to people buying Foundation units (or is choosing to not offer them to Foundation buyers because they want these Founders trucks being seen in their maximum design state).

Ultimately, between the AWD and Cyberbeast there are two did wheel covers, two different tires, and two different wheels.

Makes it unclear what you think is being discussed.

NiceCybertruck

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sig Model X, 3 Model 3's, & Cyber Beast (soon)
Occupation
Pharmacist
Country flag
I am willing to swap if this is allowed! What are the first 5 digits of your RN? Also, I reserved a dual...
RN11291… I reserved a Tri, but I am sure that could be changed. Not sure they’ll go for it, but it’s worth a shot.

Last edited:

Haopec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P100d, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
the density is strong with this one

You’re looking at the Foundation offerings. And the all season *tires* are not available to build yet.

so, I can’t even tell what point you think you’re making

when it comes to normal retail sales options and standards, the Foundation builds are not instructive. Nor is it instructive that Tesla can’t yet source enough of the Pirelli to offer them to people buying Foundation units (or is choosing to not offer them to Foundation buyers because they want these Founders trucks being seen in their maximum design state).

Ultimately, between the AWD and Cyberbeast there are two did wheel covers, two different tires, and two different wheels.

Makes it unclear what you think is being discussed.
Really dread asking this but I'm confused here so please excuse the question.
My understanding is that the both the AWD and TM FOUNDATION series configuration will come with the AT tires, but are the wheels the same under the wheel coveres?

TechOps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, ex-Model S
Country flag
I still haven't ordered my Foundation. Wrestling with paying $100k+ for a DM on a truck that was supposed to be really cheap due to manufacturing breakthroughs, and buying a bunch of options I have little interest in. Kinda want to be the first on the block with a CT, but kinda don't want all the problems that come with a low-VIN new Tesla product..

Hopefully my ordering capability will roll over to one of you who is waiting.

HellsNels

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck | Beast | FS; 2017 Model 3 LR
Country flag
Really dread asking this but I'm confused here so please excuse the question.
My understanding is that the both the AWD and TM FOUNDATION series configuration will come with the AT tires, but are the wheels the same under the wheel coveres?
For Foundation Edition, seemingly yes. I believe both are called the 20" "Cyber Wheels". We don't know what the standard, non-Cyber Wheels look like yet.

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 IMG_3571

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 IMG_3572

Last edited:

AustroTom

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.schwaigerdesign.com
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2017 MS, 2018 M3, Slvdo 2500HD,CT Tri res
Occupation
Artistic metal
Country flag
Just a guess, but if they are building 1,000…., then order # 1,001 will be the start of the regular packages?????
I would also like to know how much time i have to decide to order the FS