Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Photo is a wide angle lens, so it's distorted and everything looks narrower than it should. Could still have a 6-seat option if they want.
I think we will see a 6th seat albeit a small one. Check out the foot rest.
Sponsored

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
I think we will see a 6th seat albeit a small one. Check out the foot rest.
Thats a wireless charging pad or a place for a purse, unless introducing knees to a forehead is Elon’s idea of a party

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
in that specific respect, you can bet this is “final”

honestly, all this talk about incredible visibility in the CT, I have long thought isn’t clearly squaring with the reality of the design. Maybe it’s better, but materially so?

It’s like people are thinking the driver is sitting over the front wheel so can stare straight down the “nose” of the truck

but in reality, the driver is far back, and the CT still has every bit as much “hood” as an F150 - it’s just that 1/2 the hood is behind the glass as a “dash”

This photo has been size-corrected for the assumption the two vehicles are equally as wide (you’ll have to trust me here, or read a long post of mine elsewhere to prove it up). Note that this means if the CT is WIDER than the F150, the dash is even FURTHER back than compared to an F150

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! FF0DB14D-9195-42CA-8171-662664C6DA7F

from the leaked photo at the top of this thread note that the dash if flat to the point of the bottom of the BAW.

Now look at this photo, which has been size corrected for both vehicles having 36” tires (again, trust me here or read a longer prove-up elsewhere):

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 5406F0C6-CC00-4F7E-94B2-373F2FFD9877

notice anything, as relates to visibility from the driver line of sight?

I’ll sketch it:

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 44ED2F53-CC09-4027-B222-5124ED6E3EDA

Now, can I say for sure the CT doesn’t provide some fractional, single-digit, increase in visibility? No.

But are people talking out of their arse when they claim the visibility in the CT is better than any other truck on the road?

Absolutely

The driver sits so far back from the CT “hood” that terminates inside the cabin, blocking view of anything below the BAW/glass line, that it’s not obviously ANY better than an F150

And that’s a raptor with a hood scoop!!

add in the CT’s extending A pillar and b-pillar that reach effectively halfway out the “hood”, and all-in I’m not betting anything on the relative visibility in the CT

but don’t let that stop the kool-aid-brigade and their spatial awareness impairments

I can hear them coming for me/this post now…

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 1684987407441

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was at that meeting till about 5pm. No one was allowed near the truck when I was around. The time on that display says 4:24pm.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Is that the range number in the upper left of the display 426?

I think you are right but the battery icon only shows 1/2 full so I think the range is 852.

update: range number shows 426 miles with half of capacity remaining
that’s a battery %, showing forty-something-point-something % battery remaining

which is why the battery icon appears to be just below half

computer, enhance:

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 5EAC48A7-0343-4B25-A2D1-6B01501952D2
Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 269D6B76-29FC-4A97-A383-288F24540F71

it is not a 900mi CyberTruck (I assume you forgot to add a “/s”)

Last edited:

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I was at that meeting till about 5pm. No one was allowed near the truck when I was around. The time on that display says 4:24pm.
You must have been with me then lol I was last bud I think. Took a pic w Gary black at 644 in the employee lot. My final Cybertruck pic was 502.

I think truck was on CA time.

EVSport7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra
Country flag
Lol are we seriously saying 426mi at half charge? It's like the Lightning MKBHD fiasco again

But those A pillars, oof. I was expecting no stalks so not a huge surprise, still wish there was some sort of physical control on the wheel but I guess I'll have to learn

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Specifically, the GPS map on that display says the vehicle was sitting at Giga TX (at 4:24pm)

somebody YOLO’d there way up in there
Fun fact, that GPS screen is actually Fremont. You don’t have to believe me.
Sponsored