TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I thought it was already confirmed to have lost the 6 seat option due to slightly smaller dimensions?
Some guy said that but he was wrong about stuff he claimed too (like the frunk opening). Nothing is confirmed actually.
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Distortion in photo plays some tricks, but until proven otherwise this photo suggests the A and B pillars aren’t ideal for visibility

Photo is a wide angle lens, so it's distorted and everything looks narrower than it should. Could still have a 6-seat option if they want.
Man, y’all got some real weird sense of lenses in this forum, or some real “kool-aid” goggles on

you understand that whatever distortion is occurring at the console is also occurring at the legs, seat width, etc., etc., in that same plane, right?

Or how about put it this way: just ahead of that console, further from the camera (and so appearing smaller than in-world), is an 18.5” (diagonal) display

Let your mind run free on that

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Also, cool how the console tambour cover on the console mirrors the tonneau tambour

(y)

I take it this means no stalks

6C2FF0EE-99E2-4276-B776-AB69924A29B9.jpeg
The cover is cool to look at but if it doesn’t lock im gonna say its silly to have

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah it seems like this is a midsize truck interior. This is gonna be more like a 4 adults and 1 tiny child.
Sadly its not gonna be fleetable for me
You're saying that because...

...Reasons?

That doesn't look like a flip-up console with a hidden seat, but that doesn't mean the inside is weirdly narrow.

-Crissa

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Agreed... But I wouldn't mind a heads up display (not that I think it'll happen)
I've been driving a Model 3 for 5 years and in the first day I found out that looking at the speedo on the upper left corner of the center display was actually better than looking through the steering wheel and that would be true even if there was no steering wheel in the way because the upper left corner of the center screen is more in your line of sight while driving than the traditional binnacle location.

Most people I know that have tried heads up display end up thinking it's just a gimmick, not all that useful.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
It's physically impossible to see the front hood considering the hood and the windshield are on the same plane. Since you will always be below that plane, it's a given you won't be able to see the hood from anywher inside the truck.

That doesn't mean the visibility is bad, on the contrary, the forward visibility in the Cybertruck is better than any 1/2 ton pickup on American roads today.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
You're saying that because...

...Reasons?

That doesn't look like a flip-up console with a hidden seat, but that doesn't mean the inside is weirdly narrow.

-Crissa
I’m saying that because I own 115 half ton trucks (fullsize), we have a handful of midsize trucks and my favorite vehicle currently is a midsize truck with a console thats within an inch or two of this one.
Look up the dimensions of the F150 interior and the ford ranger, specifically the hip and shoulder width.
zero normal sized adults can comfortably ride in the 3rd seat in the back of a ranger

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
I appreciate the photo but as I've stated elsewhere I'm not happy about the loss of the driver's display. Monitoring FSD and various instruments in the S/X is much nicer even in the previous version with the round steering wheel.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
the Cybertruck is better than any 1/2 ton pickup on American roads today.
how do you know that?

Not that I care, except that equally founded conjecture is here forever questioned despite the reasonable inferences absent any “direct” evidence

Someone: “that console is narrow”

Kool-Aid-Bregade: “how do you know, have you been in the truck? no? See, you can’t know… but let me tell you about visibility from the cockpit…”

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 1684985790281

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
A-pillars are large and very forward making the dash large ... because of the windshield slope and aerodynamic. Similar in many other cars including my Tesla Model X.
Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! Bo0aAr

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 6rSl16C

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Is that the range number in the upper left of the display 426?
I think you are right but the battery icon only shows 1/2 full so I think the range is 852. [/s]
Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! miC21BY
Sponsored

Last edited: