MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Okay, so somehow, in a truck with a body wider than an F150, they have an interior smaller than a Ranger.

Got it.

All because you know the guy's size. Somehow.

-Crissa
I did not say it was smaller than a ranger, I said it was smaller in width than an F150 and that 3 normal adults dont fit with any degree of comfort in the back. Hes either narrower than most guys I know or he’s the slender man

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
I think the measurement on the Prototype at the Petersen was 36" from the forward edge of the glass/Dash to the rear edge of the dash.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
Country flag
I dare someone to try and say these consoles are the same width as the CT pic

The console width is the width of the 3rd seat in the back

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! IMG_3964

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! IMG_3963

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I dare someone to try and say these consoles are the same width as the CT pic

The console width is the width of the 3rd seat in the back

IMG_3964.jpeg

IMG_3963.jpeg
How big is that first Ford display? There’s a question of relativity here. Again, 18.5” display in Cybertruck.

Looks to be 12”

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
Country flag
How big is that first Ford display? There’s a question of relativity here. Again, 18.5” display in Cybertruck.

the screen is going to be out of perspective.
ill get one of my guys to provide the exact dimensions of the flip down work surface tomorrow unless someone can find it online in the interim.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
the screen is going to be out of perspective.
ill get one of my guys to provide the exact dimensions of the flip down work surface tomorrow unless someone can find it online in the interim.
I DM’d you. If you care.

Mushadd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
that’s a battery %, showing forty-something-point-something % battery remaining

which is why the battery icon appears to be just below half

computer, enhance:

5EAC48A7-0343-4B25-A2D1-6B01501952D2.jpeg
269D6B76-29FC-4A97-A383-288F24540F71.jpeg

it is not a 900mi CyberTruck (I assume you forgot to add a “/s”)
Your computer, enhance is worse than the original photo. It says 42%.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Then the doors are much thicker because the interior is definitely not the same width
If the interior room of the CT is materially smaller than the F150 (and I’ve long worried that it is), then I do believe the cause is the result of the unique exterior dimensions of the CT resulting in a smaller interior ergonomic space

best cartoon level way of explaining that ergonomic point is this - the blue box at the top of the photo is a cartoon of an F150 (exaggerated), while the blue box at the bottom of the photo is the CT (exaggerated)

those blue boxes are the same size.

but the yellow boxes inside each, are the ~ergonomic space.

Since people are shaped like people, their shoulders and heads have to go somewhere, regardless of the shape of the envelope

Tesla Cybertruck Leaked interior Cybertruck photo! 36C4DE03-AA17-4B00-9C76-109889D1569C

accordingly, it’s possible for the CT to have every bit the same exterior width dimensions as an F150 at the widest points, but due to the CT’s unique envelope shape to constrain the interior ergonomic space

Bearing in mind that the difference in shoulder room between an F150 (66.7”) and a Tacoma (58.3”) is only like 8”, there’s a very narrow bandwidth between the interior room of a full and medium sized truck

so while my cartoon above is exaggerated, the envelope changes don’t have to be too drastic to loose ~6” of interior ergonomic space

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
Country flag
I DM’d you. If you care.
Brother if I didn’t care I would have given up on the banter within this forum long ago.

im buying a truck for myself regardless of the dimensions but I am also not buying these for the fleet. The F150 lightnings we have fit 4 guys super comfortably, enough that 3 can easily sleep on the way home from work. 5 can easily be carried as well but they are snuggling in the back. The same 5 are not riding in this truck, which to me, is obviously why its no longer a 6 seater, because its not really a 5 seater in todays truck world

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
Country flag
If the interior room of the CT is materially smaller than the F150 (and I’ve long worried that it is), then I do believe the cause is the result of the unique exterior dimensions of the CT resulting in a smaller interior ergonomic space

best cartoon level way of explaining that ergonomic point is this - the blue box at the top of the photo is a cartoon of an F150 (exaggerated), while the blue box at the bottom of the photo is the CT (exaggerated)

those blue boxes are the same size.

but the yellow boxes inside each, are the ~ergonomic space.

Since people are shaped like people, their shoulders and heads have to go somewhere, regardless of the shape of the envelope

36C4DE03-AA17-4B00-9C76-109889D1569C.jpeg

accordingly, it’s possible for the CT to have every bit the same exterior width dimensions as an F150 at the widest points, but due to the CT’s unique envelope shape to constrain the interior ergonomic space

Baring in mind that the difference in shoulder room between an F150 (66.7”) and a Tacoma (58.3”) is only like 8”, there’s a very narrow bandwidth between the interior room of a full and medium sized truck

so while my cartoon above is exaggerated, the envelope changes don’t have to be too drastic to loose ~6” of interior ergonomic space
your illustrations always do a good job of highlighting the point, which is why I was surprised by the shape of your home not being your design haha