Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It's about to go down.

The stock that Is.

Idk y, it always does on announcement days tho.

I just want my cybertruck!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Remember when Cyber Rodeo happened and everyone expected some big Cybertruck unveil or reveal at the event and what turned out was pretty much nada? Lots of pictures, rolls up on stage, Musk opened the door and drives off.

Hmm.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Close, but you have the timing slightly off. Increases up until the day of the announcement, then takes a :poop: The following day.
That's what I was expecting for the last earnings call. Didn't happen. Sold some stock at $145, then had to buy back in, during the Fed meeting, at $175. :confused:

Last edited:

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Almost makes me think they are casting the sides of the passenger cage on the Gigapress.

PS: That’s not a Cybertruck passenger cage.
I agree 100%, I'm pretty sure Elon has stated that the goal is to cast an entire car (the main body structure anyways) I think this is a big necessity in achieving this super low cost vehicle they are trying to make. I am so excited and sad we have to wait 20 more days to find out.

Last edited:

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I agree 100%, I'm pretty sure Elon has stated that the goal is to cast an entire car (the main body strucutre anyways) I think this is a big necessity in achieving this super low cost vehicle they are trying to make. I am so excited and sad we have to wait 20 more days to find out.
Tesla Cybertruck Master Plan 3 Coming March 1 on Investor Day Feb-Mars 2023

I count 21 "Dodos" before Investor's day. I know a few lucky people on Tweeter that got the invitation. Right now for me, I could not travel to Texas for the event anyway. I would need to renew my passport, which I neglected to do with the whole COVID thing. I am now better motivated to go ahead and do it. This special Tesla event will be a very interesting one to watch. Tesla stocks are trading over $200 this morning. The 200 level has now been broken in 2023.

Vive les nouvelles technologies!
Sponsored

Last edited: