Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
I emailed a sales rep at the Richmond, VA. store asking if they were getting a CT. Here is the reply:

Good morning,

As of right now our team does not have any visibility on whether a Cybertruck will be displayed in our local region.

-Best regards

Huh? Sounds like it came from my rich Nigerian cousin. LOL. Of course, I thanked him for the reply.

Fun fact: Nigeria is getting one.
Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag

IJNYamato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Horse & Buggy
Is it really that hard to get out of Texas without mud all over the fender liners?
Yes. the entire facility is still a construction site and the trucks have to drive on unpaved roads or roads where construction equipment and trucks drag mud onto. We’ve had a decent amount of rain lately.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Yes. the entire facility is still a construction site and the trucks have to drive on unpaved roads or roads where construction equipment and trucks drag mud onto. We’ve had a decent amount of rain lately.
That's one of the differences of having a "Dealer Network".

Many years ago, I delivered a trailered 33' sailboat from California to Palm Beach, Florida. The first thing the dealer said when we showed up was, "I'm not taking delivery of a dirty boat". He provided a hose and brushes, and we spent an hour cleaning that damn boat!

gmb22

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYLR
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
A Cybertruck just arrived at Matthews, NC Tesla store overnight.

Update: they've already placed it on display in the store. 👍

Tesla Cybertruck Matthews, NC (Charlotte area) Tesla store has a Cybertruck now! {filename}

Tesla Cybertruck Matthews, NC (Charlotte area) Tesla store has a Cybertruck now! {filename}

Teslabot too!

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Many years ago, I delivered a trailered 33' sailboat from California to Palm Beach, Florida. The first thing the dealer said when we showed up was, "I'm not taking delivery of a dirty boat". He provided a hose and brushes, and we spent an hour cleaning that damn boat!
There! The very definition of "leverage".

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
i1Tesla YTer video with a long stick as well as various interviews of random folks.
[he was at the 2019 event and didn't care for it much. hard to tell his current thoughts from the video]

aaronf1980

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Colorado, 2018 Honda Goldwing, 2018 Chevy equinox
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Do you know how long it will be at that location? I am 4 hours away in Savannah and seriously considering making the drive!
I was told yesterday that it will be there till at least the end of the year

Floridavid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500, Honda CRV, Honda CB750,
Country flag
My son, first hour reservation holder, and daughter stopped by last night on their way home to Winston Salem. Their impressions:

looks way better in person
isn‘t as polarizing as expecting
Looks much more refined than expected
“the industrial designers made a kit car look much better”
poorly cleaned, hope this location didn’t have the right cleaners.
employees had no info and were exhausted from talking

Tesla Cybertruck Matthews, NC (Charlotte area) Tesla store has a Cybertruck now! Resized_20231125_182737(0)
Sponsored