Notla

First Name
Lamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I've said it before, I think the price will be at least 20% increase across the board...and prob more like 25%.

Single 55k
Dual 65k
Tri 85k
Quad 100k
Quit worrying about price increases and buy TSLA stock now. The increase in stock price will offset the increase in CT price.
Sponsored

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
well pricing at the >80k and no try-motor is going to make me say no to CT.....I dont care what people say....speculation is all we have and best educated guesses......but those are getting worse and worse......and Elon wont tell us anything......if the design is finished as he said, release it.......oh yes, still no giga press.....you just cant believe any reports on the truck....
what if it’s a dual motor with 390 miles and the tow cap of the tri motor? Specs will be different guys. It’s not gonna be the same truck as specd in 2019! That’s almost possibly GOOD news. Factored inflationputs dual prob in the 60’s or mid 60’s. Maybe there will be even more to it. Maybe.

hopefully.

WA-CyberDriver

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Dual Motor
Country flag
(I can't believe I've been sucked into this conversation.)

Considering that Hummers are going for $180,000 in the aftermarket, I don't think Tesla fears having enough demand for $130,000 or $140,000 top the line cyber truck.
This idea has been repeated with resale prices of several of the (few) existent EV trucks. But how big is that market at that price? We're talking about a bubble exhibited in a limited market. I seriously doubt that there are 1M potential buyers of EV trucks at a price point of >$125k.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elon May act like they don’t care about that EV credit but you better believe that will greatly effect the production decisions.

Tesla really likes to make one part fit many vehicles. Seeing how long it’s taking Idra to bdeliver the press, it seems like there may only be 1 9000 ton press for a while and switching molds seems very tedious. I think there will be 1 mold for both the dual and quad castings and they can drop the two or 4 motors in it. There will be no single or tri motor variant. I think the standard battery pack will be the single layer 300 mile pack and adding the additional layer of battery pack to get to 500 mile range will just reduce the ground clearance slightly.

i believe it’s been confirmed that they will make the more complicated and expensive versions first so maybe it’s the quad 500 mi. Which will be $100k. Then I think they will offer the dual 500 mi range for 79,900 and the dual 300 mi range for $65k.
there is no way in hell I would settle for a dual motor with only 300 mile range.......that range is at 100% charge and does not include any daily drain......lets say only 280 miles rang........My 2019 Model 3 get 290 and my 2020 Model S gets 385.......once you add in towing, forget it......nope, Tesla is slowly but surely losing me as a CT customer

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model 3 SR, CT on order
Country flag
there is no way in hell I would settle for a dual motor with only 300 mile range.......that range is at 100% charge and does not include any daily drain......lets say only 280 miles rang........My 2019 Model 3 get 290 and my 2020 Model S gets 385.......once you add in towing, forget it......nope, Tesla is slowly but surely losing me as a CT customer
I believe the original estimate by Tesla was 300+ miles for the Dual Motor CyberTruck. So you made a reservation for something you would "no way in hell" purchase?

Strange days these ...

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I believe the original estimate by Tesla was 300+ miles for the Dual Motor CyberTruck. So you made a reservation for something you would "no way in hell" purchase?

Strange days these ...
no I have a tri-motor reserved.........since there is no more tri-motors and they will not make those, I wont pay close to what some are saying to be close to 95K for a quad......that leaves the dual.....

it is strange that they take reservations for single and dual then decide not to make them....that's what is strange......

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
no I have a tri-motor reserved.........since there is no more tri-motors and they will not make those, I wont pay close to what some are saying to be close to 95K for a quad......that leaves the dual.....

it is strange that they take reservations for single and dual then decide not to make them....that's what is strange......
You are only speculating regarding the Model availability and pricing but please continue as apparently, that is good sport for some.

SpaceYooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13' F150, 17' Explorer, 13' Cruz, 13' Clubman
Occupation
Retired USSF SNCO, REALTOR®
Country flag
Quit worrying about price increases and buy TSLA stock now. The increase in stock price will offset the increase in CT price.
Based on my rudimentary analysis I should be able to make a purchase in Oct for about $200/share...considering the post split pricing. I probably will. Either that or I'm considering buying into Boxable. We'll see.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You are only speculating regarding the Model availability and pricing but please continue as apparently, that is good sport for some.
apparently you are not updated on the CT production models .......there is no speculation to it......CT1 and CT3 will not be built for now , if ever

NewUser

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW 2013 GTI
Country flag
apparently you are not updated on the CT production models .......there is no speculation to it......CT1 and CT3 will not be built for now , if ever
I am not up to date on it. Where did you find that source?

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am not up to date on it. Where did you find that source?
just search thru this forum.......there are many post here about the models and I am sure you'll be able to find it......I dont have at my finger tips the exact name but use the search button for help or may somebody like Crissa can help

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Based on my rudimentary analysis I should be able to make a purchase in Oct for about $200/share...considering the post split pricing. I probably will. Either that or I'm considering buying into Boxable. We'll see.
after split I think price will be between $270 and $325......it depends pn the price when it splits

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you so much.
I'm gonna call my highly placed, Tesla insider friend today and get to the bottom of me not being updated :cry:. Thanks for the highly sourced details on the initial models and I'll try and pay better attention to this forum.

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Apologies in-advance if this was discussed before (I skipped from pg 11 to 24, will pick it up after coffee break)

They have to raise prices due to inflation I get it, but if they don't honor my damn original FSD price of 7k well I'm going to, I'm going to, well I'm gonna just complain about it so there!

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I think people will pay $150k-180k for a quad CT and think Elon should price it there since he surely f'ed up by offering $39k, $49k, and $69k models at release.

With inflation in coming year or so, I could see him getting $180k-200k for a loaded up model.

🤣🤣🤣That is how stupid this shit is getting on here🤣🤣🤣

People are conflating the occasional lunatic willing to buy a brand new EV flipped for 50-100K more than the flipper just paid for it new on release with actual demand from high volume amount of customers.

Just because something is listed for crazy prices and once in a while a sucker comes along with money burning a hole in their pocket to take the bait, doesn't mean the whole market can support those ridiculously outrageous prices.

I see it all the time with vintage vespas. $1200 bike listed for $10k cause its got a new paint job. Still runs like shit, and they painted over trim instead of pulling the trim off to paint!

Lipstick on a pig does not support the weight of the market.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.