John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
That looks sharp, but I'm gonna go for strictly a roof rack, minimalist design to cut down on wind drag. If I don't find something I like, I may have to draw one up and take it down to a welding shop.
yes its all stainless steel too. It has a very minimalist type which I like too and need. Attached photo.
Tesla Cybertruck Roof Rack accessory installed on Cybertruck [video + pics] Screenshot 2024-02-28 193027
Sponsored

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
yes its all stainless steel too. It has a very minimalist type which I like too and need. Attached photo.
Screenshot 2024-02-28 193027.png
Oh shit, that's the one I've been imagining! Minimalist and Stainless steel! Thank you for showing this, done deal.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Love it, just what I would want, very versatile. I would add molle panels, looks sturdy enough for a 270 awning.
I appreciate the slanted offset at the back end, I would like the back crossbar to be positioned just a little further in.

Tesla Cybertruck Roof Rack accessory installed on Cybertruck [video + pics] 1709207238784

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Love it, just what I would want, very versatile. I would add molle panels, looks sturdy enough for a 270 awning.
I appreciate the slanted offset at the back end, I would like the back crossbar to be positioned just a little further in.

1709207238784.png
it comes with many attachments. Check them out online at CyberRak.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Yea that is the style for sure, raised in the back to give you a level set of racks not that dump version that would point the load up in the air above the windshield causing a ton of drag and strain on the load/racks.
What is the story on those racks?

Propernice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3, Audi RS6, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Anyone know when the CyberRak picktir
Any idea when this will be ready or how lomg production would take after an order? I sort of need one asap to carry ladders. Got my CT and a buyer of my old work truck waiting for me to be set up.

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Anyone know when the CyberRak picktir

Any idea when this will be ready or how lomg production would take after an order? I sort of need one asap to carry ladders. Got my CT and a buyer of my old work truck waiting for me to be set up.
they said a few months and possibly as late as October as they are finally working with a CT owner for final measurements in their local area. Munro...I've reached out to another metal fabricator local to me to build one and hope it will only take a week.

Propernice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model 3, Audi RS6, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Oh thanks for the info. Going to be the start of busy season for me next month so guess ill need to find a local fabricator.