Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
I so want a fob with a slightly smoothed version of this owl, similar to the Model S fob.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I am encouraged that we haven’t seen any vandalism of the vehicles up to this point. They obviously attract a lot of attention. Tesla in general has struggled with folks with mixed emotions keying the cars probably more than other brands.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I like the Owl on the screen for sentry mode. But I can see how an alert German Shepherd, Doberman, or Rottweiler dog might be cool too. Then for various triggers the dog could bark or growl. Would need a library of those sound variations though, so that people wouldn't start recognizing them after a short time.

Another cool thing about that idea is that with the Tesla sound systems being so good, if the glass is tinted one might not even be able to tell if there's a real dog in there or not.
- ÆCIII

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I so want a fob with a slightly smoothed version of this owl, similar to the Model S fob.
Honestly, I kinda want the key fob to be exactly like the hot wheels Cybertruck. Rolling wheels and all

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
So has anyone guessed display screen size? Looks wider than a M3…..hopefully wider!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I like the Owl on the screen for sentry mode. But I can see how an alert German Shepherd, Doberman, or Rottweiler dog might be cool too. Then for various triggers the dog could bark or growl. Would need a library of those sound variations though, so that people wouldn't start recognizing them after a short time.
- ÆCIII
Keeping with the owl theme...

How about the sounds of the barn owl?

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Country flag
I'm thinking the owl might have mixed meaning for anyone of Native American descent. In many tribes, it is a symbol of death, in others it is a symbol of magic/mysticism. I hope Tesla takes that into account when they roll the Cybertruck out.