Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
For me, it just hits the right spot, fills that void where a DeLorean would have gone 40 years ago, it's the perfect balance between a stainless steel Starship and a super crew cab pickup. Never before has the world seen such (IMHO) a handsome truck with a unique look, strength, and a mega-pack of features like high ground clearance, low ground clearance, 110/220 (that means I can run a skilsaw, welder, jobsite radio, cordless tool recharging station, like having the world's quietest and greenest generator), air compressor, 360 degree moonroof, cooled/heated vault, WTF man, how can you not be crazy about it? Gimme your take on it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spartacus

First Name
I said Mark with a "C"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Prius, KTM Super Duke
Occupation
retired
Country flag
me like

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I know some of us (OK mostly me) can get pretty wordy around here but I doubt you are going to get anyone to give you anything close to 50,000 words on this topic. On the other hand, if you just go read all my contributions so far, I bet I've got around 50,000 words already. Let that be my contribution.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I really really really really(x 49,993) like the specifications.
Sorry, that's 50,001. What a word hog.
I think he is legal. If only one ‘really’ gets multiplied and the rest added, he is at 50,000. If all are multiplied, it is much wordier than we thought (399,944).

And that is CT discussion of the day for me. Just when I thought things could not get any more sad.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I think he is legal. If only one ‘really’ gets multiplied and the rest added, he is at 50,000. If all are multiplied, it is much wordier than we thought (399,944).

And that is CT discussion of the day for me. Just when I thought things could not get any more sad.
Well they say that no news is good news. But they didn't tell us how boring and inane the conversation would get while we wait out some new news. Its the doldrums of summer over here and without any exciting news on Cybertruck since the last big announcement of 4-wheel-steering (that one got my heart pounding) I'm practically keeling over for some news of substance to work with.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well they say that no news is good news. But they didn't tell us how boring and inane the conversation would get while we wait out some new news. Its the doldrums of summer over here and without any exciting news on Cybertruck since the last big announcement of 4-wheel-steering (that one got my heart pounding) I'm practically keeling over for some news of substance to work with.
The problem is our expectations don't match reality. We think our needs and wants matter. I think Tesla should pay for our therapy:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love the images. Looking at the size difference between two Teslas, this image made me think even with a the cover rolled up, an actual rear view mirror would be useless for short distances without the tailgate down.

Tesla Cybertruck Tell us in 50,000 words or less why you're so excited about the Cybertruck 1628424801024