Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Anyone else getting anxious about this?!

Weren’t we supposed to see some kind of cybertruck update by now?
I could have imagined that whole Twitter exchange, but I coulda sworn Elon mentioned some kind of update in December.
I’ve been anxious since this time last year!
Sponsored

Vrakpant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover 109, Ford Transit Custom
Country flag
..Or so.. -grumble- Is it going to be under my tree this year?

Dear Santa Musk.

All I want for christmas is truck news.
..and my front teeth.

Holiday greetz from Vrakpant.

P.S. Dog ate the cookies(my fault for leaving it out) Milk is in the fridge(read previous mention of said dog)

Martin Harford

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Dodge Ram 150
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
I truly hope there are upgrade points in the design for winch, lights, Night vision camera (because why the hell not) etc..... but something that wouldn't surprise me is if tesla designed their own winch. Given that It has much higher voltages to pull from instead of just 12v.
Maybe a winch that works with offroad settings and cameras to pull itself out. Maybe a much higher release rate Ft/min when you're walking it to an anchor point.
I realize its not that big of deal to take 2 min to let out a decent amount of synth rope or cable. Just something I could see tesla using its immense electrical supply to create a winch with new features.
just a thought
How about a .50 cal in concealed carry mode just because we can, fore and aft just so the anti-gunners will keep their traps shut (one way or another)!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
How about a .50 cal in concealed carry mode just because we can, fore and aft just so the anti-gunners will keep their traps shut (one way or another)!
Threatening people is not a way to convince them to your side.

-Crissa

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag

So second amendment but not first amendment. Got it. Any other modifications to the Constitution that are related to an updated Cybertruck reveal?

drconner65

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honda CRV EX
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Machanic
Country flag
All I a am looking for is the updates on the side mirrors, wiper (s) and a possible suspension travel increase update. I would also like to find out more about the storage spaces because I can't seem to find much info on it.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
So second amendment but not first amendment. Got it. Any other modifications to the Constitution that are related to an updated Cybertruck reveal?
Tesla Cybertruck Updated CyberTruck to be shown in a month or so AFTER WE GET THE 8000 TON CASTING MACHINE RUNNING! 3Vyn

:cool:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Y'know, I REALLY was looking forward to my Cybertruck update by Christmas. When he said "a month or so" I was sure we'd get it for sure, at the latest, by Christmas. (sulks back into the cybervoid)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
"What I demand are camera and radar front and back"
All Tesla vehicles have cameras and radar front and back (and sides), so perhaps the request (heaven forbid a demand - perhaps lost in translation?) is referring instead to obstacle avoidance 'using' the cameras and radar? I think that FSD covers these things as well, but maybe the poster wants these features and not FSD. Unclear from the one sentence.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I think they meant they wanted the features as their make or break. Tesla has the cameras, but it doesn't always give you quite as much collision avoidance data as it could. They're slowly making that better.

It isn't easy turning all that data into usable info for the human driver.

-Crissa

LTN COLUMBO

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DUSTER PRESTIGE
Country flag
Effectivement concernant les radars, c'est les radars d'évitement qui arrêtent le CT aussi bien en marche arrière qu'en en marche avant. le radar réduirai de beaucoup le risque de collision avec un autre véhicule et SURTOUT avec un piéton !
Sponsored