Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
w

Am I the only one (new side mirror aside) that are concerned that we may NEVER see the Cybertruck we all placed deposits on?

This project, no matter how complex, seems way too long in the process, with no feedback or positive updates from Tesla...

wtf dude.. they had to build the $#$% factory, get the press, etc first.

Am I the only one (new side mirror aside) that are concerned that we may NEVER see the Cybertruck we all placed deposits on?

This project, no matter how docomplex, seems way too long in the process, with no feedback or positive updates from Tesla...
do you know how long it takes to develop a vehicle??
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

This project, no matter how complex, seems way too long in the process, with no feedback or positive updates from Tesla...
You're probably right. I don't think this project will ever truly happen. If your reservation number is before 369,420 you should cancel and save yourself the grief.
While you are at it... If you have a preorder at all, you should just request it back at this point. If the truck is "NEVER" coming, then invest that $100 somewhere safe and let it grow for infinity years. I can't even calculate how much money you'll make doing that. It's insane. So much better than a non-existent truck that everyone - 1 is drooling over.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
Just a thought... But would it be possible to have a wrap for the CT that comes with magnetic properties? It would be less damage resistant than the plain stainless but you could magnetically attach things and if the wrap got too damaged it could be replaced.

I was already dreaming of wrapping my CT in flat black anyway... Perhaps a wrap that included some magnetic properties would be possible. Though I wouldn't trust a wrap to be able to stay on under load (like a towing mirror, extra cameras, etc).
I see no reason why that wouldn't be possible, but I've never heard of that already floating in the market, so it might be prohibitively expensive and physically very heavy to have custom made.

Cool idea though! That might be a profitable thing to start for CT fans.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Gonna start retro-editing “Scoops” into older posts. Then I’ll be all like “WTF I said that on page 2”
I do that all the time. I’ve been waiting or this moment. Go check my history. (Don’t. This is a joke. Don’t waste your time)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Somehow I doubt that... I have yet to see a thread on here with even the smallest of small comment that we can all agree on. There is always at least one dissenter. And the dissenters tend to be more vocal for the smaller issues.

At least that is what I seem to have observed here,
I disagree!!!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It’s raining Cybertruck photos. I’m loving this shot with actual cargo in it. A++

If those are 35” tires, Looks like the bed has no trouble gobbling up 6 foot worth of cargo. Can’t tell how much more space there is though.

I’m left wondering…. Did they send this truck to the tire shop to pick these up? Looks like they are outfitting a couple more trucks.

Tesla Cybertruck [Video Added!] Cybertruck spotted with new side mirror design! Musk confirms removable (Feb 1, 2023) 📸 1675405561539

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
It’s raining Cybertruck photos. I’m loving this shot with actual cargo in it. A++

If those are 35” tires, Looks like the bed has no trouble gobbling up 6 foot worth of cargo. Can’t tell how much more space there is though.

I’m left wondering…. Did they send this truck to the tire shop to pick these up? Looks like they are outfitting a couple more trucks.

1675405561539.png

Scoooop!!!!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Also, seriously wondering if Tesla loosened some of the NDAs. This latest photo release is clearly employees and was likely taken some time ago.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
LOL. I’m just happy to see the truck with junk in the bed.

Next wishlist item. Photos with sail pillar storage and/ or frunk open.

Since apparently it’s raining photos.
For the love of God please show me the frunk!

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Cybertruck Onlyfans when?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Not a Frunk Photo, but it does look like birdshit on the rear bumper.

Tesla Cybertruck [Video Added!] Cybertruck spotted with new side mirror design! Musk confirms removable (Feb 1, 2023) 📸 1675407705425

PS: this is one of the trucks which was on display at GigaTexas. It has the weird square pads in the lower left of this image which only the one truck had.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If this has sail pillar storage the panel gaps are awfully good.

Tesla Cybertruck [Video Added!] Cybertruck spotted with new side mirror design! Musk confirms removable (Feb 1, 2023) 📸 99A77810-7DF2-4147-B034-802D019A767F

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I am honestly surprised to see so much towing/mirror talk. Ya'll be towing like that?

My guess, since they are removable. Tesla can offer a towing mirror replacement that looks ridiculous like the ones on the dually trucks
They don't have to be duallies to have big ugly "elephant ear" towing mirrors, all the big ugly trucks offer them as an option/tow package now. I've noticed some truck owners just leave them stuck all the way out, all of the time, presumably to make it look like they were towing something and just forgot to retract them afterwards.

Maybe they think it's more manly to have those big mirrors extended wherever they go. Alternatively, maybe it's a secret code that they're gay and looking for action.
Sponsored

Last edited: