DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
1) RN#: 11288xxxx
2) config date: awd - 3/2/24
3) VIN assignment: 04/29/24
4) VIN i.e. 5600, 1200 (if known): 78xx
5) The Date you will take delivery (if known): 5/5/24 (going to be hard to be sober ngl)
6) Your state: Texas, pickup Plano

Looks like the sub 70 day trend continues for Texas, unless shit hits the fan (they have the truck already) will be 65 days.

4.5 years later, the time has come 🥺
Sponsored

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
sorry i didnt know there was an issue, i had an expired card on file with the domain registrar. give it a few and it should show back up in DNS
Haha I totally have lost a domain or two due to expired cards.... 😑

Gundo

First Name
Gundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
Quick question - how does your site update? I added my VIN and Delivery info to this thread, but I don't see it updated.
And more importantly, thanks for your hard work on this!
So glad to have your site back up and running!

Tech-Savvy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate, 2017 Infinit Q50
Occupation
Controls Engineer / Inventor of the Volt Vet
Country flag
Hopes have been dashed in MN. This

Hopes were dashed in Minnesota with such massive wait times and silence for so long. This is a good sign. I don't know how you held yourself together. I'm a 1/9 orders in MN.
There were a few times I felt like I needed to post a rant about how long it was taking, and then I decided to just concentrate on other things in my life and let this just happen when it happens. The wait wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't give you a time period of Jan-Mar delivery and then nothing until the last day of April. I wish they would have just said delivery in the 1st half of 2024, I wouldn't have been so crazy checking the app all of the time.

SpykeDaddy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Roadster, 2018 Model S, 2024 CT (ordered)
Country flag
There were a few times I felt like I needed to post a rant about how long it was taking, and then I decided to just concentrate on other things in my life and let this just happen when it happens. The wait wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't give you a time period of Jan-Mar delivery and then nothing until the last day of April. I wish they would have just said delivery in the 1st half of 2024, I wouldn't have been so crazy checking the app all of the time.
Exactly. And to be checking this forum and watching people who ordered in March get their trucks. That hurt. It has definitely soured what should be a great experience. I'll be happy to get my truck, but won't necessarily be happy how it was handled. I'm not naive to the challenges of launching a new product (especially something as insane as this). I only ask for good communication along the way.

This is my third Tesla and I continue to hope for better competition in the EV market for this very reason. If Rivian just had a full 6' bed, I wouldn't even be here waiting.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Exactly. And to be checking this forum and watching people who ordered in March get their trucks. That hurt. It has definitely soured what should be a great experience. I'll be happy to get my truck, but won't necessarily be happy how it was handled. I'm not naive to the challenges of launching a new product (especially something as insane as this). I only ask for good communication along the way.

This is my third Tesla and I continue to hope for better competition in the EV market for this very reason. If Rivian just had a full 6' bed, I wouldn't even be here waiting.
I wish Tesla would even just release something saying how the rollout is being done. For example I know with other car manufacturers that are dealership based it is done by allocations. Each dealership is allotted production allocation slots based upon history of sales etc. So in that case you still end up with a situation where someone who ordered after you may get his car first depending on the dealership they ordered from. However since Tesla does not have dealerships I would think maybe allocation is done by state or SC but even that does not seem to 100% line up with what we are seeing in terms of deliveries.

hugemerk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y and Cybertruck
Country flag
1) The first 5 digits of your RN#: 11284
2) The date you configured your truck: AWD configured 1/29/2024
3) The date you received your VIN assignment (if known): 04/29/2024
4) The Date you will take delivery (if known): unknown
5) Your state: Duluth, GA

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series 2022 Model X
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
For what it’s worth I’ve had a VIN for ten days already and they still haven’t given me a delivery date. After you get to the front of each line you’re just starting in another line 😔
It’s been 12 days now and they can’t even give me a delivery date. Is anybody else waiting this long between VIN and delivery? Where the heck is my truck?!?

SteelMyHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It’s been 12 days now and they can’t even give me a delivery date. Is anybody else waiting this long between VIN and delivery? Where the heck is my truck?!?
Tomorrow will be 21 days since vin assigned and it took 84 days just to get vin and I'm in florida, supposedly one of Cybertrucks regular girls.

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla CT AWD FS
Country flag
I'm at 112 days since config and no VIN. I have no sympathy, just jealousy.

Fleetwood75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD Foundation Series 2022 Model X
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Country flag
I'm at 112 days since config and no VIN. I have no sympathy, just jealousy.
I was about to say "Oh well you ordered a Beast, you knew what you were getting into" but then I looked at your signature and you configured an AWD! WTF is going on with yours?

Lawlypops

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘13 Boss 302, ‘21 Model Y, Cybertruck FE AWD soon
Occupation
Actuary
Country flag
Info already on website just updating VIN date

1) RN#: 11274
2) config date: awd - 01/31/2024
3) VIN assignment: 04/28/2024
4) VIN i.e. 5600, 1200 (if known): 51xx
5) The Date you will take delivery (if known): Unknown
6) Your state: RI

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla CT AWD FS
Country flag
I was about to say "Oh well you ordered a Beast, you knew what you were getting into" but then I looked at your signature and you configured an AWD! WTF is going on with yours?
Something up with Ohio deliveries in my only guess. 1 in Cleveland this past week for a March config. 2 hours away, but its a risk that Columbus gets the next block.
Sponsored