cyberforce

Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
Greetings all,

I am planning on something more along these lines.. Google image search "dipyourcar".

Wanting to share an option far more economical than vinyl wrap.

Not wanting to sound like a commercial for a product, but I have used it before and it can turn out great.

Spray on Plastidip.. goes on like paint and is quite durable; Just peels off when you want to change it.

Endless possibilities and zero consequences (of course except time and money).

https://www.dipyourcar.com/pages/dyc-vehicle-kits

$711.02

1589824590983.png

Extra Large Size: 3 Black gallons, 3 Shadow Black gallons

All Kits Include Standard Accessory Pack: PreDip Spray, Blue Painters Tape, Tape & Drape, PreWash, Microfiber Towel, Dip Washer Mitt, Cone Filters, 3/4 in. 3M Automotive Masking Tape

Upgrade to Plus Accessory Pack to also include: Canvas Wheel Covers, 32oz DipWash Concentrate and Dip Coat Protective Spray
No offense, but I would never plastidip my new CT... Seems extremely cheap and tacky. To each their own, but if your paying that much for a truck as special as the CT, I'd flip a few extra dollars to get a really nice wrap.

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 330ci, Subaru Forester
Country flag
I was actually looking at the plastic Ip for painting an r2d2, thinking it would make it easier to change colors later. It doesn’t peel off easily until you get an edge started.
I may dO a wrap after I start seeing CTs “everywhere” and want to differentiate it.

Advertisement

Advertisement