Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Corvette Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In this Century, I've own three Chevy Avalanches, very practical and and good trucks, I also owned an F150, before going to a Model S.

The model S, is by far the best car I've ever owned, super efficient, practical, excellent ride and great savings in gas and maintenance.

I will be close to 80 yo, when I get my Cybertruck and since I am older (not necessarily wiser), I really do not need the dual or tri-motor, as for me the rear wheel drive will do just fine.

In Fort Worth we do not get much Ice and Snow, am also not into off road. I would like to see an option for a better longer mile battery, though.

However, on my model S the 200+ mile range has worked, only on occasion I wish for a longer range as the range anxiety is very real as the distance gets lower.

I looked at the RIVIAN R1T, but I was not convinced. I believe on Electric Vehicles TESLA is way above any competitor.

So far, I like everything I know about the CYBERTRUCK, and the more I learn the more I like. Go TESLA!!
Sponsored

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I plan on this being my last vehicle Carlos. I'll only be 50 this year, but I plan on placing the truck in my garage and continuing to drive my Model 3 to and from work until I retire in 2028ish. I ordered the Tri Motor. I hear they flipped to the Tri first and single motor later the next year, so if you want, when I get mine, I'll let you know. You can meet me at DFW and see/ride in it.

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I was getting the single motor but moved to the dual because it was coming sooner. We are gonna need more superchargers in Oklahoma

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Same as many here. I have own many ICE cars in my life. I bought my Model S a year ago and love it. I let my wife drive it because she works further than me. I bought the Nissan Titan truck back in 2004 when it first came out but then sold it because it not efficient at all. I love EV now. I pre-ordered my tri-motor Cybertruck. I am just glad to be in this era to experience the EV.

Last edited:

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Super Charger charges a lot faster than a destination. Think 30-45 minutes as opposed to 3-4 hours.

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I think i am getting anxiety about waiting for the cybertruck. It shows up in my dreams. I get upset when i walk out to drive to work and its not here yet.

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Hey you are not alone, I have my screen saver on my phone. I see and want it now if i could. but we have to wait for it. It's hard!

mggoulet

First Name
Michel Goulet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck with 3 motors
Occupation
retired
Country flag
In the north of America, we do need: 1- long range; 2- AWD (dual motors) ; cover the rear box… hopely getting 700 miles dual motors…!!!

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I would love for the longer range and will get the Solar charging option also. I would build a custom camper siting on top of the bed with additional solar panels and go for a adventure, off-road and off grid.

OP
OP

Cmgarcial

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Corvette Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I plan on this being my last vehicle Carlos. I'll only be 50 this year, but I plan on placing the truck in my garage and continuing to drive my Model 3 to and from work until I retire in 2028ish. I ordered the Tri Motor. I hear they flipped to the Tri first and single motor later the next year, so if you want, when I get mine, I'll let you know. You can meet me at DFW and see/ride in it.
Sounds good; I may go one up in the scale and go with the Dual motor, if indeed I get it sooner.
Have a great day

katrinli

First Name
Katrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Hi everyone, just ordered one, so exited to get it:love::love::love:

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I switched by initial Single Motor to a Dual Motor recently. This will likely be close to my last new vehicle purchase and I like the AWD, longer range, etc. I’m sure it will have more content as well to justify the extra $10k price. My guess is a nicer entertainment system, different wheel and tire combination, FSD option, etc.

CyberCop

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado HD , Cybertruck dual on order
Occupation
Retired LEO ?‍♂??
Country flag
I upgraded recently to the dual as well. I can justify the 10k but not the larger increase in the tri
Sponsored