What are real Highway mile ranges for the CyberTruck?

electricAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual-motor
Country flag
there is no coherent thread that just contains them all in one spot with standard metrics. A lot of them have mixed mileage and many dont share speeds traveled or other conditions. Further, that it takes 100s of threads to try to gauge what the real mileage is, through a patchwork quilt of reports, seems to me, to be a problem unto itself.

So I was hoping to have one spot where people could standardize their submissions.
I totally agree. I'm hoping someone will compile a spreadsheet that lists all the range data we have so far, and the conditions. Would be very helpful. I haven't had time to compile it. Maybe someone else does?

For example my use case is similar to yours...240 mile one-way drive. But in my case I would plan to drive 55 or 60mph. Seems doable. But gets more complicated when you consider 2000ft of net elevation gain, and temperatures around 50F.

My purchase of the CT depends on knowing how much range I will get in those conditions.
Sponsored

bmek

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Roadster 2.5 Sport, MY Dual, MY Perf, CyberBeast
Country flag
I am most interested in the range for road trips. I ordered a CyberBeast and have planned a 4,250 mile road trip in July.

My plan is to document my mileage and charging data over the 17 day trip.

I will certainly due my best to have the correct tire pressure, etc to have good mileage. I do not plan to hypermile unless forced to.

Of course, I need to have my CyberBeast before the trip (ordered and confirmed on Dec 9, 2023).