Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I want to see one come off the line, and be delivered to a CUSTOMER (not an employee)

Everything before then is noise.
As a next milestone I am happy seeing a BIW come off the (running) assembly line, and my next milestone after that is a full CT come off the running assembly line.
Sponsored

Johnboy

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vintage Corvette, BMW X5 PHEV, awaiting AWD VIN
Country flag
I know the one we are ALL looking for is the turnover event; but before then there will be several other milestones.

For me the next one I am looking for in a major way is when the cybertruck goes back on the main Tesla page.. so if you got to Tesla.com you see cybertruck on the top.
I know the one we are ALL looking for is the turnover event; but before then there will be several other milestones.

For me the next one I am looking for in a major way is when the cybertruck goes back on the main Tesla page.. so if you got to Tesla.com you see cybertruck on the top.

Looking ahead the biggest milestone is going to be the introduction and positive evolution of solid-state batteries that save weight and eliminate range anxiety. Tesla is so far ahead of the pack that they will simply take over the market.

Solid-state batteries to save weight and eliminate range anxiety.