Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, tho that doesn't mean there's not unusually deep demand even at a high price.

But the first year's worth of orders is only going to be what, twice the highest S+X deliveries?

-Crissa

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Yeah, tho that doesn't mean there's not unusually deep demand even at a high price.

But the first year's worth of orders is only going to be what, twice the highest S+X deliveries?

-Crissa
I dont remember where i heard it, but i am pretty sure it was like, for every 5000 you increase a price, you cut the amount of likely buyers in half

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

Pretty comprehensive, honestly. Probably a good one to show your spouse ^-^

-Crissa
I watched it until he started with the MDR Kool-Aid and then I gave him a thumbs down, and I am considering unsubscribing to his channel. I started watching him for objective videos of FSD. I am not interested in people’s advertising, or their personal views, and I definitely don’t need to support someone that simply reposts crap from an unknowledgable self promoter.

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag
It would be nice to receive some more concrete insight on pricing and throughput projection after the 2023 dry run...what do you like to do in the summer?:)

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
A cyberpunk 1980’s design language CyberTruck for CyberGus would seem to be interested in the availability of this little gem

Tesla Cybertruck Dirty Tesla covers all Cybertruck updates after Investor day... 5226D41E-5CD7-4505-B58D-135B950CF9F1

I’ve still not pulled trigger on this alternative approach (I suspect the review board would deny the request) :ROFLMAO:

Tesla Cybertruck Dirty Tesla covers all Cybertruck updates after Investor day... 3CBD5648-8E92-418E-B0AB-67B601D0CA5C