What will be the Cybertruck "wave"?

Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Anyone who's ever owned a Jeep (FYI: only a Wrangler qualifies as a "Jeep") you'll know that there is a casual two-fingered wave that is often shared between owners as they pass on the road. Since most of us on this forum have had a Cybertruck on order for like, forever; we'll be super-jazzed when we finally take possession. So, it's a good bet that we'll be waving at each other on the road. Let's make it our own! But what does that look like? Let's discuss....

1. No fingers: Jeep owners are douches. Why would we need to have any hand sign at all? We own a CT so, therefore, we're awesome.
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 1. Nothin

2. One finger: Simple, understated and we're #1. Right? Duh.
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 2. One finger

3. Two fingers: Let's appropriate the Jeep thing. Remember, they're douches and will be intimidated by our CTs. Own it!!
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 3. Two fingers

4. Thumbs up: Subtle strength that only we need to share with each other. Everyone else will simply know our power and fear us.
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 4. Thumbs u

5. Rock-n-roll!: May be mistaken for a "Hook 'em horns (UT Austin)", but we rock!
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 5. Rock-n-roll

6. The Spock: We're an edgy, sciency, future-looking group, right? What is cooler than the Spock sign to signify this. And, the CT will likely be the first vehicle on Mars. This is my fave.
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 6. Spock

7. Hang ten/loose: Albeit somewhat awkward to actually do and might be seen by others as a little pinky wave (not judging, just sayin') this has a solid following among the cool kids.
Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 7. Hang ten

So, what say everyone? Let's get in front of this and set the stage for our CT community!

Tesla Cybertruck What will be the Cybertruck "wave"? 7. Hang ten
Sponsored

Last edited:

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Back in 2013, some volt drivers adopted the pedestrian alert chirp. One person was too excited to see another volt, she blare the horn at me and motion vigorously she has a volt too.

If other CT owners make eye contact, tiny knowing nod. Otherwise, I will be too busy answering questions to those still waiting on their order.

Official rules

1. Those who receive the truck must give a ride to any who have an order placed
2. I will post my commuting schedule and someone with a CT better show to pick me up!

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Back in 2013, some volt drivers adopted the pedestrian alert chirp. One person was too excited to see another volt, she blare the horn at me and motion vigorously she has a volt too.

If other CT owners make eye contact, tiny knowing nod. Otherwise, I will be too busy answering questions to those still waiting on their order.

Official rules

1. Those who receive the truck must give a ride to any who have an order placed
2. I will post my commuting schedule and someone with a CT better show to pick me up!
Give me your address.

I reserved on the night of reveal.

I'll also explain to you all the cool features.

Just don't droll on the seat.:p

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
We’ll all be too busy reading a book or texting on our phone while driving around town on FSD. Maybe if we’re bored we can give each other 2 thumbs up??? ??

Off road we’ll be too busy tearing it up and just acknowledge each other by shouting “Fuck Yah!” out the window.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Ummm, this discussion is really cool and all, and I vote for the Spock thing, but... did we forget the CT will have a yoke, not a wheel?

PS. My Jeep Grand Cherokee is to a Jeep. It even has the dial to select between Snow, Mud, Rocks and Sand. :)

Last edited:

OP
OP

Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Ummm, this discussion is really cool and all, and I vote for the Spock thing, but... did we forget the CT will have a yoke, not a wheel?

PS. My Jeep Grand Cherokee is to a Jeep. It even has the dial to select between Snow, Mud, Rocks and Sand. :)
Sorry.....not a Jeep. Chrysler