g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Looks OG(handles, no wiper)

wonder if there will be some info on the new computer system in correlation with the Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck AI Day 2 Teaser Depicts Cybertruck Prototype C0369DD9-B0B6-4698-AC21-C877014698EA
Sponsored

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If you look at the background it looks like a bunch of flyers/advertisements for Tesla and AI Day 2022.... If one were to read further into this it could be said that the Tesla Bots seem to be welcoming the woman walking into the event...

That would certainly be a scary show of progress if there were a dozen robots walking around the event and helping* (not jerking as the provides typo had) people...

Last edited:

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Also it looks like there is a roadster and some kind of non-cybertruck truck in the background on the right side. I wonder if that means we'll get roaster information? The AI day flyer in the top left shows a cyber truck rendering. So maybe that means there will be some Cybertruck information as well.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm reaching... it may be mostly artistic license... but

I wonder if the Robot shape will be in such a humanoid shape with arched back, proportioned as a human.
The joints are noticeable. I wouldn't put it past Elon to have what is portrayed in this pic to be the final design objective.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
If you look at the background it looks like a bunch of flyers/advertisements for Tesla and AI Day 2022.... If one were to read further into this it could be said that the Tesla Bots seem to be welcoming the woman walking into the event...

That would certainly be a scary show of progress if there were a dozen robots walking around the event and jerking people...
Robots be pickin' fights with all the guys...

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I'm reaching... it may be mostly artistic license... but

I wonder if the Robot shape will be in such a humanoid shape with arched back, proportioned as a human.
The joints are noticeable. I wouldn't put it past Elon to have what is portrayed in this pic to be the final design objective.
EM specificly said Robot will be modelled after a human, so that they can access and operate everything humans can. The point is to replace humans in existing tasks without having to modify the tasks themselves.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I wonder if there will be both male and female versions of Optimus. I could imagine a variety of social issues if all the bots are shaped exclusively either male or female. But of course, if there are both then people will have preferences. On the other hand, if they are sufficiently androgynous maybe people can just see what they want to see. Or maybe with a few adjustments under the skin they can show as either gender.

And I wonder how we will address them. If they all answer to the same name things could get confusing. Or perhaps the convict nomenclature of using a number designation.

And will there be some kind of “tag” or other indication that is visible so people don’t take home the wrong bot? Perhaps a “license plate” across the derrière much like Juicy couture. We already know most people will be looking there anyway.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Looks OG(handles, no wiper)

wonder if there will be some info on the new computer system in correlation with the Cybertruck.

C0369DD9-B0B6-4698-AC21-C877014698EA.jpeg
That graphic is from the Tesla Chinese development center hiring materials from 2020.

-Crissa

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
That graphic is from the Tesla Chinese development center hiring materials from 2020.
Prove that? Cause like. It says AI Day 2022 several places on the photo. Never seen this before I saw it today.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag