Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
Why wouldn't you use the roof mounting points, tho?

-Crissa
I think the idea was to store it in the bed. Though it does bring to light that the mounting points still could be used via a sliding C style section that allows it to lock into those mount points on the sides to provide a ton more rigidity and stability.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I think the idea was to store it in the bed. Though it does bring to light that the mounting points still could be used via a sliding C style section that allows it to lock into those mount points on the sides to provided a ton more rigidity and stability.
Then the arms in the bed could be lighter and less leverage would be put upon them... they'd just be tension/storage brackets.

-Crissa

sigintel

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 X5M, 18 Mustang, race: 79 Stang, 93 Miata, 02TT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice rack
Lol... I'll show you a CyberRack. Check this out:
/{...cacheclear/thirstCyberRack_imagedeleted354.png}/

edit: first warning...

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
this is the rack system I am interested in.

Tesla Cybertruck CyberRack -- stowable Cybertruck bed rack (stores in vault) I70MCqh

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I tend to wonder if the shape of the struts on all these racks would be less draining on range if they were the shape of an airfoil. Of course as soon as you put something on the rack the range would drop due to drag of the item anyway. But for all the miles that the rack is empty I wonder how much the shape could help reduce drag.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
If you are that concerned about range then you should remove the rack when not in use.

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
I've designed an overhead truck rack (CyberRack) for the Cybertruck that stores in its vault. Normally you don't see it, but when you need it, it sets up fast taking advantage of the rear sloping roof on the cab to allow for an extended front crossbar making its overall length over 100 inches. It should weigh about 85 pounds (Lighter if made from aluminum) and be easily removable. I think i can also design it to allow the sub-trunk to open when the rack's stowed.

Cybertruck rack Cybertrack Stowable bed rack.jpg
Very cool dude….now we just need a full electric camper on top of it. Anyone make one?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Very cool dude….now we just need a full electric camper on top of it. Anyone make one?
or a truck to put it on lol

dotat

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looks great. Do you think you have any issue with Tesla on calling it a CyberRack? Would think they have that copyrighted already. Good luck though. Should do really well.
I thought it was already determined, that title went to the old Lara Croft video game

OB2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Anyone know or heard of pre-drilled holes in the vault for fifth wheel applications?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Anyone know or heard of pre-drilled holes in the vault for fifth wheel applications?
We don't know what mounting points exist aside from the L-track and roof mounts, because those are visible. We haven't seen the release candidate's bed completed yet.

-Crissa

Last edited:

m_jorge

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pre-ordered Cybertruck 3-motor
Occupation
Research
Country flag
I would really like one of these to help load elk:
https://www.hubiboy.com/
Sorry it’s in Swiss. Google translate did a pretty good job tho
I made an inquiry re price and received the following in reply:

Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in our products. We are delighted that you are interested in our hydraulically driven loading system, HUBiBOY®.

Our loading system HUBiBOY® is distributed and installed through certified service partners to ensure that our customers receive the best possible care and support. We place great emphasis on ensuring a smooth commissioning process and comprehensive service and warranty provisions to guarantee our customers' satisfaction.

At present, the original Swiss loading system, HUBiBOY® is not yet distributed in the USA.

If you are interested in applying as a potential distributor, we kindly ask you to provide us with your company's contact details. This will allow us to get in touch with you and discuss further details.

Furthermore, we are always looking for partnership opportunities with companies in different countries that can present and distribute our products. If you know of a company with whom you would like to collaborate, and that possesses experience and expertise in hydraulic technology, we would be thrilled to hear from you.

Qualified companies that understand the intricacies of hydraulic technology are of particular interest to us, as this ensures a smooth introduction and a successful partnership.

We appreciate your interest in our product range and look forward to learning more about your company and the possibility of working together. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
STAKRAFT AG
Roger Stauffer

Office:
STAKRAFT AG
Eschenweg 8
CH-6340 Baar/ ZG
Switzerland

Phone: +41 41 850 02 20
Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.hubiboy.ch
Sponsored