Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Tesla produce based on firm orders and can stamp VIN at start of the the line and assign it for specific order and customer.

Hence, those post production trucks outside for delivery already have customers waiting for them.
Sponsored

STLCYBERBEAST

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered
Country flag
I thought the CB wasn't suppose to be released until the middle to end of the year, aren't you expecting to wait greater then 60 days or did you get a February-March date when you reserved it.
I ordered Cyberbeast on 12/28 and the app said delivery would be Feb-March. I completed the powershare process mid January and hopefully I will get VIN assigned shortly.

Makeodds101

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fj Cruiser
Country flag
I ordered Cyberbeast on 12/28 and the app said delivery would be Feb-March. I completed the powershare process mid January and hopefully I will get VIN assigned shortly.
I didn't know they were doing the CyberBeast that soon for us regular people. Hopefully you update the forum, it seems like everyone that has shared their opinion has had the AWD CT. Curious if the trimotor is worth the value especially since I thought the biggest con for me was waiting until the second half of the yearb to get a CT.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
A wedge is a small group of Cybertrucks, three or more.
An armada is more than two hundred Cybertrucks, clearly.

I didn't know they were doing the CyberBeast that soon for us regular people.
Dude, if they're ramping it slowly, there's no difference.

People who attended or 'have people' who attended the launch party are 'us regular people'.

-Crissa

Last edited:

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that on 12/28 orders, the CyberBeasts weren't listed as Feb-March.
Actually, I don't think that anything has been Feb-Mar. Jan-Mar yes for AWD, but never for Beasts.

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
A wedge is a small group of Cybertrucks, three or more.
An armada is more than two hundred Cybertrucks, clearly.

Dude, if they're ramping it slowly, there's no difference.

People who attended or 'have people' who attended the launch party are 'us regular people'.

-Crissa
It seems to me that an unproportionate number of A-List Celebs have cybertrucks already. I doubt Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams, and Ari Emanuel were all sitting there clicking on launch night. I would love to be wrong though!!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
It seems to me that an unproportionate number of A-List Celebs have cybertrucks already. I doubt Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams, and Ari Emanuel were all sitting there clicking on launch night. I would love to be wrong though!!
Delivering early production to well-known celebrities is how Tesla strives to be efficient with your money in everything they do, from design and engineering to production and delivery. If they don't have to buy ads, they don't have to bake the price of those ads into the products we want to buy. Legacy auto spends billions of dollars per year on advertising and it's a substantial sum per car.

It's just smart business that benefits everyone except for the mainstream media. Fans want to emulate their idols. There should probably be a country-western star on that list too. And a rock-n-roll star. And some pro-athletes. No politicians though!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Why wouldn't they be there or have someone there, if they're tech savvy? I, along with literally hundreds of thousands of other people got the streaming invite days ahead.

-Crissa

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
Why wouldn't they be there or have someone there, if they're tech savvy? I, along with literally hundreds of thousands of other people got the streaming invite days ahead.

-Crissa
Because they're busy and can pretty much get anything they want for free before most people with just a phone call. I'd find it way more likely that they borrowed someone elses for a few photoshoots than all of them (and some more)
1. Were not busy working or being social like being an A list requires, but rather watching the livestream and ordering (or an assistant)
2. Were randomly selected from the general population so early.

I think @HaulingAss is correct in his analysis, Tesla would be dumb if they actually handed them out in the order people reserved them.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Delivering early production to well-known celebrities is how Tesla strives to be efficient with your money in everything they do, from design and engineering to production and delivery. If they don't have to buy ads, they don't have to bake the price of those ads into the products we want to buy. Legacy auto spends billions of dollars per year on advertising and it's a substantial sum per car.

It's just smart business that benefits everyone except for the mainstream media. Fans want to emulate their idols. There should probably be a country-western star on that list too. And a rock-n-roll star. And some pro-athletes. No politicians though!
You mean taylor swift and travis kelce?

Kiborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non tesla
Country flag
I am a celebrity in my household. May I get my Beast order expedited, please.
🤪🤪🤪

CTWheee

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 now, CT soon!
Occupation
Stuff
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that on 12/28 orders, the CyberBeasts weren't listed as Feb-March.
Actually, I don't think that anything has been Feb-Mar. Jan-Mar yes for AWD, but never for Beasts.
I configured my Beast on 12/21 and it stated early 2024.

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
Is there any way to switch my 12/16 Cyberbeast order to AWD? I’m growing increasingly confident that Tesla won’t be producing Cyberbeast in big numbers any time soon. It wouldn’t make sense to complicate the production line when they have an endless amount of AWD to make

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
No They weren't They have people for that.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
The only Wedge worth naming a vehicle after is Wedge Antilles.
Ironically, he led multiple Armadas.
Sponsored