Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
It make no sense that the order to print this t-shirts if is not going to be happening within the next 3 -4 weeks
the 3rd quarter reporting will be in about 3 weeks, around October 18 so they may coincide.
Sponsored

IJNYamato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Horse & Buggy
is it "Elon soon", like FSD?
I mean based on what I read in the book I understand that when Elon said end of Q3 2023 everyone in Tesla said "no chance in hell we can do that!" and I guess there is some version of production hell at Giga TX right now on battery line and CT assembly line..
So again, end of Q3 2023 was super aggressive/unrealistic even for space/time warping Elon standards, but hopefully it's gonna happen by end of 2023. 🤞
end of Q3 was an aggressive goal. Setting aggressive goals is commonplace around here. But it really is soon soon. There should be official announcements soon. Really wish I could say more.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
end of Q3 was an aggressive goal. Setting aggressive goals is commonplace around here. But it really is soon soon. There should be official announcements soon. Really wish I could say more.
You CAN say more... There just might be some consequences...

CYBRSMTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
Country flag
Just sent to me by a buddy at Tesla. Cybertruck launch delivery event is imminent!! Launch Team apparel being handed out to employees who'll be working the event.

F7H75tAaEAAKP3F.jpeg
If they’re distributing launch event shirts it must be almost go time. Can’t wait to see the CT on the road. It’ll be wild.

Reactions: Jow

Jow

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser, '94 Bronco
Occupation
Biz Owner
Country flag
Go Ahead, Make My Day

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
No need for Dirty Harry here. We like getting leaks. Maybe not leeks though.
But what if you get leaks about your leeks? What if the leeks you get leaks about have been damaged and are leaking? What if it’s a small leak that just kinda eked out? Would you then think the outlook is bleak? What if it is all hidden in a cloud of mystique?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
If they’re distributing launch event shirts it must be almost go time. Can’t wait to see the CT on the road. It’ll be wild.
We might see the one auctioned off at the Petersen long before the ‘delivery’ event which might be a joke after that.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Soon is very subjective!

Every forum member wishes you could give more details but we understand. 4-years is a long waiting period and we are all getting tired of the daily Cybertruck drip, drip, drip. We are ready for the facts and tired of all the speculation on MSRP’s, trim levels and specifications.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Soon is very subjective!

Every forum member wishes you could give more details but we understand. 4-years is a long waiting period and we are all getting tired of the daily Cybertruck drip, drip, drip. We are ready for the facts and tired of all the speculation on MSRP’s, trim levels and specifications.
Plus we have some controversies that need resolving. Full length, midgate, bed window movement, solar charging, tri-vs-quad, etc. Plus, there are questions that will come once the specs are seen. Like what happened to the cyberquad, camping mode, cyberkitchen, boat mode, etc.

Oh... And wraps, and the recent "hardening" option rumor, plus whatever all the super-tech that Elon keeps hinting at.. And lasers... What about the laser wipers? And side mirrors getting removed for cameras. And FSD offroad mode... And... And... And... And...

You get the picture.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
"One of the first" which means, not the first to be delivered.

-Crissa
The auction is next Sunday @Crissa, so unless the delivery event is between now and then it will be delivered before the delivery event. I have never heard of an auction where the item being auctioned wasn’t on site and on display at the auction. Have you?
Sponsored