kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I’m at 257k. But I can’t wait for it to get here. I just came back from a 585 mile trip in 20!degree weather and my 2016 90D just doesn’t have the range for road trips like the CT will. Come on now how about a earlier production date from Elon on the earnings announcement

I’m getting impatient
Sponsored

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Escalade, 2017 Range Rover Sport, Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
I’m at 257k. But I can’t wait for it to get here. I just came back from a 585 mile trip in 20!degree weather and my 2016 90D just doesn’t have the range for road trips like the CT will. Come on now how about a earlier production date from Elon on the earnings announcement

I’m getting impatient
I'm at about 135k overall, and WAS about 36k for tri-motor (But will definitely be upgrading to the quad)... but I will gladly wait for this sexy beast... ESPECIALLY with quad motors!

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
With people (Tesla employees) -- for scale.

Tesla Cybertruck Production Prototype photo.jpg
Wish we knew how tall these people are.. would help with proportions... It looks like it might be a bit shorter than the prototype (comparing gap between wheel and top of wheel well for adjusted height comparison)

I hope I'm wrong... I'm 6'4" and want it to feel spacious inside... But it looks like they might have actually adjusted that ~3% or so that was mentioned previously (considering height and apparent front end shortening). =\

Salty_Cobalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
I would put the wiper on the passenger’s side. It looks like it would cause a significant blind spot on the driver‘s side.
I think it sits over the A pillar from the inside, so I don't think you'll see it at all...??

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'd be more than happy to have this in my driveway. I remember as a kid having a big wide grin on my face as I'd ride around on my Honda 450K4 motorcycle. I can hardly wait to do the same
at my estimated age of 70. (Anticipated delivery date)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
The wiper looks way better than the last proto. I may be in the minority, but I actually like that front end. This beast looks like it's ready to rock some off road trails!
great visibility with that front

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I would put the wiper on the passenger’s side. It looks like it would cause a significant blind spot on the driver‘s side.
the roof rack I had on my wrangler was far bigger than this CT wiper and it didn't cause a blind spot that observant driving couldn't account for.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Wish we knew how tall these people are.. would help with proportions... It looks like it might be a bit shorter than the prototype (comparing gap between wheel and top of wheel well for adjusted height comparison)

I hope I'm wrong... I'm 6'4" and want it to feel spacious inside... But it looks like they might have actually adjusted that ~3% or so that was mentioned previously (considering height and apparent front end shortening). =\
they're all 5'1"

LDRHAWKE

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ, GTS1000,FJR1300, Aprillia Scarabeo,
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
It looks about the same height 72” and width 76” as my Toyota FJ, with a longer wheel base.