Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Better screenshot...

1643059674060.png
Look below the light. That's a BLACK L-track system that is recessed. The one in this newer CT is an aluminum L-track. It's also below the light bars. L-track systems are what the airlines use to strap cargo in place.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Look below the light. That's a BLACK L-track system that is recessed. The one in this newer CT is an aluminum L-track that is not recessed. It's also below the light bars. L-track systems are what the airlines use to strap cargo in place.
I sure hope it’s recessed in the final. Much nicer out of the way when not in use. Stuff sticking into the bed is annoying. Catches on things when loading.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I'm pretty excited with the new front end and fully expect the grille area opens. It looks like the water intake in the bumper is sufficient to jet CT in boat mode at about 10knots. So not that fast.... I guess the 4 wheel steering is sufficient to rudder.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I sure hope it’s recessed in the final. Much nicer out of the way when not in use. Stuff sticking into the bed is annoying. Catches on things when loading.
I edited out that it was not recessed because it's just too difficult to tell. But recessed is WAY better!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Troy Teslike has a good track record and he is suggesting potential for Q3 start of production.

With 1000 units delivered in Q3 and 17,000 in Q4. That would be awesome ?

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] 1643062376188

This is likely just speculatio, but his track record is pretty good.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Something seems completely off about the truck now. the pic looks a bit small but could be the angles but am i the only one that thinks it looks weird in the video?
It definitely looks weird in the video. That's because it isn't in my driveway or out on a dirt road with me driving. Either of those situations and everything will look 100% better.

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I edited out that it was not recessed because it's just too difficult to tell. But recessed is WAY better!
I also hope they think about something for shorter items... such as a second rail or static hooks to secure smaller things from sliding... just a thought.

kraal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5
Country flag
It's less than what was on the presentation!!!
The trunk bed is nothing as before, it's just less than the others trucks. :/
The "quality" of the front is just AHAH!!
Is smaller, for me is ok.
Hope the price follows the same tendency as the prototypes!! Less, less, less !!!!

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
Not really, Mini Cooper's have had headlights that are part of the hood, that raises when opened.
Not sure if the statement about fixed headlights is true or not. On the MiniCoopers I've seen the hood has holes in it and the headlights stay put.

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I personally, am not a fan of the no door handles. Yes it looks cool and all, but from a practical standpoint, you will have to explain to every passenger how to open the door (is there a door release on the touchscreen?). Also how does it work with gloved hands?

KIXGAS

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Doesn’t look quite as tall as other pics, as compared to the people standing nearby. How tall do we think it will be? Does the suspension lower when parked maybe?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I personally, am not a fan of the no door handles. Yes it looks cool and all, but from a practical standpoint, you will have to explain to every passenger how to open the door (is there a door release on the touchscreen?). Also how does it work with gloved hands?
The other option is to just not bother letting in anyone. This is an apocalypse vehicle. You shouldn't be letting strangers in during an apocalypse.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Nah, just pop the button to open it for them before they ask.

I wonder if there will be a voice command. “Open the passenger Bay Door Hal”
Sponsored