Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
Not sure if the statement about fixed headlights is true or not. On the MiniCoopers I've seen the hood has holes in it and the headlights stay put.
My 2002 Mini Cooper had the headlights attached to the hood, my 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman had headlights attached to the body.

bob/lego/gamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota matrix
Country flag
I personally, am not a fan of the no door handles. Yes it looks cool and all, but from a practical standpoint, you will have to explain to every passenger how to open the door (is there a door release on the touchscreen?). Also how does it work with gloved hands?
i posted early pick of what looks like buttons on the b and c pillar

Sookehills

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
64 ford 63 econoline 82 datsun 09 frontier
Occupation
Arborist
Country flag
Well...if its going to hep save the planet.
Im all in.
Dont matter what it ends up looking like.
Pretty cool Elon thank you

MiguelAznar

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3-motor
Country flag
Or does the whole front area above the black bumper slide out like a drawer?
That would be wild! My top wish is for a chilled frunk, so this would be like the freezer drawer in my refrigerator.

Lots of features could be added after sale, but integrating the frunk with the heat pump has to be designed in.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That would be wild! My top wish is for a chilled frunk, so this would be like the freezer drawer in my refrigerator.

Lots of features could be added after sale, but integrating the frunk with the heat pump has to be designed in.
If Tesla launched a line of Cyber accessories like a frunk fridge, I’d probably break the bank getting them.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Advertised where? Tri-motor was 135, which was already 35% faster than I want to go. I hope there’s no minimum speed, like in that bus movie.
You are correct. Regardless, it’s also 35% higher than what he suggested the tires were rated for!

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Similar. The proto were black arachnids from the S. the tires had custom cutouts for the space hubcaps. These look more standard all around.
Cool. Although with the tires, looking closely at this picture they seem to have the same custom cutouts for the caps:
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] Tires