CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, i3, Zero DS, F-250, CT & Aptera res
Occupation
Oracle Database Developer
Country flag
Sir you need a permit for that concealed device!

but agreed, that would be awesome!
My guess is that they are trying to fit in a “CyberFrunk” in the space between the top of the bumper and the underside of the dash. Mounting a hidden wiper there would cut into the opening height.

uff_da

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
After seeing the Cybertruck arrive at Texas, does that change anyone's expectations on the scope of the "product roadmap" update? Maybe it will be a little bit more than a typical Elon update at an earnings call?

(tamping.... hopes..... down.......)

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Some pics make the truck look small. i hope it is just the way the photos are taken. i need this thing to be huge. my mom was skeptical on it thinking it was ugly then she happened to be in NY when they had the CT in the show room and after seeing it she fell in love. she says it gave her the WOW moment. she also said it was so big she could not imagine driving that on the streets. got me hyped. 1 more day fam ! what are the chances elon drops a "production will start in july" out there lol
the only ting Elon will drop is blunt at one end and taper at the other end. ?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
After seeing the Cybertruck arrive at Texas, does that change anyone's expectations on the scope of the "product roadmap" update? Maybe it will be a little bit more than a typical Elon update at an earnings call?

(tamping.... hopes..... down.......)
I think Musk being on the call and the Cybertruck being stealth unwrapped is a good sign. There has been a lot of Cybertruck buzz since before Christmas so I’m hoping for a little good news on that front.

That said… the fact that the truck had to be shipped *in* to Texas kind of skewers the most optimistic outcomes.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Speaking of optimistic speculation:

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] 1643143018852

If true, this likely means we will have at least some 2022 production.

For what it’s worth, Sawyer Merritt posts a lot of rumors which often turn out to be just rumors, but when his sources are questionable he is upright about it. If he says he thinks it’s legit that says something.
Sponsored