Big John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on order
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Looks like I'm 1,080,000 !!! 2025 or 2026 ? How many do you think will fall out ? 20% ? Maybe by then 50%

Larry Hilgert

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Occupation
Psychologist
Country flag
First let me express my appreciation for those behind the Cybertruck Owners Club [COC] spreadsheet. Having recently visited there, I at least will not expect to receive shipment before November. 2025. Yes, I am late on the list and past the millionth order. But, at least I made the list!!! However, I am NOT young or even middle aged… So, I hope to live long enough to realize this purchase. Kind of morbid; but, maybe we should form a list (in memorium) of those who died waiting for their Cybertruck to arrive. I have a feeling that I might not be the only one to make “the list.” We will just have to wait and see?

Deleted member 3316

You need a beefy computer to do it. It won't load properly in a mobile or light browser. It's too big.

-Crissa
I’ve never been able to get it to load either. Do you know if it has a break down of region?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I’ve never been able to get it to load either. Do you know if it has a break down of region?
It does not. There are states and countries listed, so it's possible to extract an estimate, but such a view wasn't in the spreadsheet last time I looked.

-Crissa

CT Owner Vito

First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 MS, 2020MY, 5 Cybertrucks on order!
Occupation
Forensic Alarm Investigator
Country flag
I ordered mine, and while I have owned my MS since 2014, my number for the CT is less than 9000! Whoo! Whoo!
Cant wait. It’s getting closer!

MexiTruck

First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TM3, Prius v, Mazda B4000
Country flag
First let me express my appreciation for those behind the Cybertruck Owners Club [COC] spreadsheet. Having recently visited there, I at least will not expect to receive shipment before November. 2025. Yes, I am late on the list and past the millionth order. But, at least I made the list!!! However, I am NOT young or even middle aged… So, I hope to live long enough to realize this purchase. Kind of morbid; but, maybe we should form a list (in memorium) of those who died waiting for their Cybertruck to arrive. I have a feeling that I might not be the only one to make “the list.” We will just have to wait and see?
People in Toronto, Ontario who have their names on the wait list for season tickets for the Toronto Maple Leafs put the right to the tickets as bequests in their wills.

Maybe some CyberTruck reservation holders will do the same thing.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
People in Toronto, Ontario who have their names on the wait list for season tickets for the Toronto Maple Leafs put the right to the tickets as bequests in their wills.

Maybe some CyberTruck reservation holders will do the same thing.
We've already lost members here on the forum. Statically, 1% of Americans die each year, and reservation holders are in the prime of the spike of 'deaths of hopelessness'.

Hopefully the reservations give us hope and let us buck that trend of probably 10k reservations kicking the bucket each year.

-Crissa

Akgolf

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 and 2022 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Retired Computer Programmer, USAF
Country flag
We've already lost members here on the forum. Statically, 1% of Americans die each year, and reservation holders are in the prime of the spike of 'deaths of hopelessness'.

Hopefully the reservations give us hope and let us buck that trend of probably 10k reservations kicking the bucket each year.

-Crissa
I’m not as active as I was, but I’m still here.

I was diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer last fall and although I’m past chemotherapy and now on immunotherapy, I’m still very tired and I still have a little chemo brain. My concentration sucks. Hoping the immunotherapy does it’s job.

Last time I looked my reservation was either 260K or 360K. Either way I’m waiting.
Sponsored