Driving Cybertruck in Miami Is Dangerous. + Cybertruck car cover (indoor / garage)

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
Driving this spaceship is an adrenaline rush, but it's also incredibly risky. This morning on the I95, I witnessed drivers making heart signs while neglecting the road, nearly causing accidents. It's clear: this car demands undivided attention.

As much as I love the attention, it's becoming nerve-wracking to drive. Even a simple trip for ice cream in Collins turns into a spectacle,!

Cyberfams, stay alert and focused on the road when you're behind the wheel

Po: Not to mention the girls in the street you can easily loose it 😂

Cybertruck car cover (indoor / garage): https://premium-carcover.com/produc...logo-breathable-soft-elastic-cybertruck-cover

Tesla Cybertruck Driving Cybertruck in Miami Is Dangerous. + Cybertruck car cover (indoor / garage) IMG_5903
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Driving this spaceship is an adrenaline rush, but it's also incredibly risky. This morning on the I95, I witnessed drivers making heart signs while neglecting the road, nearly causing accidents. It's clear: this car demands undivided attention.

As much as I love the attention, it's becoming nerve-wracking to drive. Even a simple trip for ice cream in Collins turns into a spectacle,!

Cyberfams, stay alert and focused on the road when you're behind the wheel

Po: Not to mention the girls in the street you can easily loose it 😂

IMG_5903.jpeg
Cover looks great, granted no question what is under it :)

OP
OP
Cyber526

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
$245 WITH free shipping! This seller in Turkey is top-notch. Ordered a cover and got it in just 4 days via FedEx. Grab yours before the price goes up!

OP
OP
Cyber526

Cyber526

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
I bought the outdoor as well, many people cover their luxury car indoor, this is the outdoor cover

Tesla Cybertruck Driving Cybertruck in Miami Is Dangerous. + Cybertruck car cover (indoor / garage) IMG_5923

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
I bought the outdoor as well, many people cover their luxury car indoor, this is the outdoor cover

IMG_5923.jpeg
Feel like most people need to take one of these with them to use when parking outside their home. Keep people from "testing" the durability of the CT in a parking lot.