Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I wish there was a law prohibiting these videos unless what is shown is already in production and ready to sell. That said , it is always nice to see the Avalanche feature on any truck:

Tesla Cybertruck Fisker Alaska EV truck unveil 1691126031792
Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado,
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
I wish there was a law prohibiting these videos unless what is shown is already in production and ready to sell. That said , it is always nice to see the Avalanche feature on any truck:

1691126031792.png
But then what would we have done for the last 4 years! :)

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
The best bit is the Houdini trunk opening.

How did he disappear again? In a Fisker? :p

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
The only thing stopping me from buying other brands is that damn CCS charge plug.. When everyone addopts the NACS, I'm gonna need me a bigger garage..

fhteagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, CT Res x2
Country flag
Yes the Force-E is an upgrade kit for the Ocean. The fact that they are going to offer it to existing Ocean owners is a smart idea to produce after sales revenue. Buy a used Ocean, buy the upgrade kit, go camping. Done. Monster truck? Nope. But doesn't need to be to get to some awesome primitive camp sites.

The roll down mid gate on the Alaska is an interesting concept. Not sure how well it will work in the real world with rain, dirt, load forces in a crash, etc. But if they can get those things right the Alaska goes into one of the top 3 spots on my list. As long as the starting price isn't bait and switch that is.

Side profile on the Alaska is not bad. There are zero trucks that I look at and go "wow that looks good". But the front on the Alaska is ... Everything I hate in legacy OEM trucks turned up to 11.1 .

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Watching and reading all this and what comes to mind is the Sony Betamax.... can you say "orphan".

OP
OP
Stuck4ger

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
The only thing stopping me from buying other brands is that damn CCS charge plug.. When everyone addopts the NACS, I'm gonna need me a bigger garage..
The only thing keeping me from buying a different truck than a CT is I don’t want any other truck and I have a strangely deep desire for a CT.

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
The only thing keeping me from buying a different truck than a CT is I don’t want any other truck and I have a strangely deep desire for a CT.
I never said i wouldn't by the CT as well! Got two on order: first minute reservation for a tri motor and a dual motor reserved two years later. But i do want to see what other brands have to offer, i just feel that without the tesla network EVs are just not as practical.

showmemo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 M3P, 2000 M Roadster, XC 40, TriMotor CT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I think the smaller vehicle is going to resonate with many buyers. I've had several full size trucks and they are a pain around town. If you don't need to work out of it or pull something heavy, these smaller form factor trucks are nice. Hesitating on the deposit though since there's no track record for Fisker yet...

fhteagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, CT Res x2
Country flag
Interesting features, like the cowboy hat holder in the rear ceiling.
That completely blocks the rear view mirror, ability to see out the back window, and gives back passengers claustrophobia? Nope, that's not a feature, that's a straight up gimmick that needs to not make it to production.

Last edited:

CyberJustice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
You guys jump on that wagon, I'm sticking with a once in a generation truck when it comes to materials, manufacturing processes, and design.
Sponsored