Giga Texas Open House - Am I Eligible to Attend?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I have an order of Cybertruck. I am a Tesla fan but #ApartheidElon critique.

Should he be nice to me to invite so I can be his fan again?

In return, I can give him a psycho analysis for his narcissistic personality disorder for free.
Did you really get banned for 100 years?

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Rumor control has the Open House at Giga Austin on or about 8 April 2022.
This gives them a month to get everything prettied up and to put together an impressive dog and pony show.
I hope that as a shareholder and with a preorder for a CT I'll be on the invite list if admission is restricted.
I've already issued an OPORDER (it's a military thing) to my fellow veteran and partner in nefarious endeavors that we will be doing a "Snoop and poop" mission to Austin during that timeframe.
Not even the high price of hydrocarbons will keep me away. My little Nissan van is a gas sipper and two tanks should get us to Austin.
There should be some form of identification forum members could wear so we could meet in person. Anybody care to throw out some ideas?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I have lowered my hopes of an invite a lot. With attendance on the 7th limited to 15,000 (from the permit application), the propensity to favor 'influencers', the stated focus on Austin area residents, and the million plus reservations (1% of which would be 10,000 alone), my chances are very low indeed :-(

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I have an order of Cybertruck. I am a Tesla fan but #ApartheidElon critique.

Should he be nice to me to invite so I can be his fan again?

In return, I can give him a psycho analysis for his narcissistic personality disorder for free.
you are critical of Musk because he's South African? that's like us criticizing you for US racial segregation - it makes NO sense at all. As for narcissism, narcissists don't care about improving the human condition, such as colonizing Mars to be an insurance policy for the species, or EV transition - you want a narcissist, Prez #45 is the classic example.