audi2tesla

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3; 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
Country flag
Cybertruck will replace my grand caravan when I get it, until then it's used for short trips or just sitting collecting snow.

Tesla Cybertruck I sold my truck to make way for the Cybertruck! Who else is making moves? PXL_20230304_125259793.MP_3
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I'm in the low 40ks so hopefully by summer next year lol

Might be wishful thinking but with dropouts who knows

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'm in the low 40ks so hopefully by summer next year lol

Might be wishful thinking but with dropouts who knows
Iā€™m a little higher (later delivery) than you are, but I figure dropouts will put me in middle summer.

Iā€™m picturing a lopsided bell curve with the beginning being December (like 0.1%) and the tail end being December next year, with the meat of the curve being between the months of March and August next year. Would be nice if they started production in Aprilā€¦

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
My bell curve I was talking about above is my personal delivery window. They would have to startā€¦. sometime in April I think in order for me to get my truck in December. Alternatively, maybe they start a bit latter and absolutely blaze through early deliveries. I think between drop-offs (deaths, lost emails, and people who canā€™t afford their truck) and out-of-country orders Iā€™ll be somewhere around 30-50k in the queue.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Since my 98 Ram 2500 (gas) with 200k miles had almost no value, I decided to turn it into a dump truck. As much as I love the CT, it hardly looks like sheā€™s designed for hard labor, or even long distance towing for that matter. I imagine many of us will be keeping an old truck as a beater/hauler. By driving the CT the other %90 of the time, maybe I can get another 20 years out of this old truck.
CA173F91-1BF7-49CB-AAF8-56E63B8BBD7A.jpeg
Very respectable! What's not to like?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I sold my '03 F150 to my brother two years ago, when I figured my Cybertruck was about a year out, with the understanding I keep it 'till CT delivery day. I'm still, unfortunately, right. I'm about a year out. Brother is, like me, frustrated. :(

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
My consolation for selling my Tundra:

I sold it for $2k more than I paid for it. Essentially was a free truck for 4 years while building our house. I didnā€™t nail the peak, but I suspect if I held it until CT it would have cost me $2,000-$4,000

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I'm hoping my Model X can pay for whole truck
Tried to tell a guy in a Model X his tail lights were malfunctioning (the side brake lights were constantly illuminated) but all he did was get mad at me for gesticulating at him.

Like, I guess he was mad I kept up with him going up the hill? But it was a twisty mountain road my Zero was especially made for...

...And he didn't use the turn-out. šŸ˜…

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Notice I left I pretty big range?

International orders will account for 15-20% of those early reservations so those wonā€™t be an issue. Aside from that I have no clue what dropouts will be.
Sponsored