Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
turo.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS, Model X, Model Y
Country flag
Am I the only person that keeps going to the app to see if I can schedule delivery 😂🥺😭
I really think they won't start scheduling deliveries until January 1. Maybe some of the earliest numbers will get delivery notifications around Christmas or NYE so they can pickup early January, but I think they're not actually delivering any yet. If the CT and Cyberbeast (somehow) qualify for the tax incentive, then they are probably holding off the 2 weeks until January 1 to start doing the tax rebate at point of sale.
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
If the CT and Cyberbeast (somehow) qualify for the tax incentive then they are probably holding off the 2 weeks until January 1
If the $100K and $120K models qualify for the $80K cap, they may as well use that same magic to deliver them through people’s chimney’s on Christmas Eve

derichio02

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Maverick, Model 3
Country flag
If the $100K and $120K models qualify for the $80K cap, they may as well use that same magic to deliver them through people’s chimney’s on Christmas Eve
I’m not eligible for the tax credit regardless so haven’t looked into it. Though I have wondered if they use the base price of the vehicle or the the total sum of added options(the final price). The DM is under the cap prior to the add-on.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
I’m not eligible for the tax credit regardless so haven’t looked into it. Though I have wondered if they use the base price of the vehicle or the the total sum of added options(the final price). The DM is under the cap prior to the add-on.
I have wondered the same thing. Previously, it's been base MSRP is what you go by. Foundation goodies are add on accessories, essentially... so it seems like it could qualify, but I could also see it not.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Just got mine too. I’m not paying that foundation premium though.

Edit* 22 minutes later our second reservation popped under our other account.

wait, so you got 2 invites?
IMG_5614.png

Hookalakupua

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri-Motor
Country flag
Finally! Saw the post by one of the members saying new batches went out this evening and immediately checked my email. Nothing there but when I checked my account, my 1127466 order came up! I’m in Reno, Nevada and ordered the Cyberbeast. I have a 2nd order of 1127935 that I’m hoping comes up soon for the wife! Started to get a little worried with all the later reservation numbers receiving configuration emails and although I would have loved to have been one of the first, I’ve got no problem waiting until mid to late 2024. Best of luck to everyone as the wait will be worth it!

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
these guys with the attitude of “it’s impossible for me to know less than someone else, if so don’t know it, it is unknowable” are an impressive display of the human condition 🤣
It's the, "I have a point to make!" crowd.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
It's the, "I have a point to make!" crowd.
well, I’d be the last one to point that specific finger :ROFLMAO:

but as a separate matter, it’s the ones who’ve eg been members a couple months, have a dozen posts, and occasionally log in, then when they decide to engage go:

ok guys, I’m paying attention now, and just want to let everyone know that if you purport to know something I don’t know, I’ll assume you’re the problem

like, bro, some of us have deep emotional problems that cause us to be terminally online practicing our Cybertruck-Rain-Man impressions.**

**not to mention, people tend to incorrectly think that corporations are perfect information vacuums, so not a molecule of material info makes it out - when the reality is corporations are very information porous, it’s just that information isn’t a gaseous, it’s a thick slime ooze… if you’re standing very near that container, you’ll get all sticky, but a foot further away and nothing.

Just go look at the trading behaviors of our congresspeople, and you’ll see some pretty sticky people.

Tesla Cybertruck Just Ordered My Foundation Series Allocation! Post Your Invitations / Order Confirmations! 🙌 1702738033938
Sponsored