What middle jump seat?
Sponsored

Zinc

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator, Tesla Cybertruck order 1 year.
Country flag
The one thing I dislike in my Gladiator is the small interior. Am hoping this interior is more like a larger sized like a 1500 or an f150 pickup interior at the least. Otherwise it looks very simplistic and awesome.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
The one thing I dislike in my Gladiator is the small interior. Am hoping this interior is more like a larger sized like a 1500 or an f150 pickup interior at the least. Otherwise it looks very simplistic and awesome.
It’s definitely not the width of an F150.
that console is 2-3” wider than that of a Gladiator. I have one as well and I adore it. The flat windshield and small footwells contribute most of that crampy feeling

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
what gave it away, the lack of a building the size of 100 football fields, or the appearance of the San Francisco bay just west of TX i45?
What bay?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Look up the dimensions of the F150 interior and the ford ranger, specifically the hip and shoulder width.
zero normal sized adults can comfortably ride in the 3rd seat in the back of a ranger
...And this would tell me what, since we don't have the interior dimensions of the production Cybertruck?

-Crissa

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
It’s definitely not the width of an F150.
that console is 2-3” wider than that of a Gladiator. I have one as well and I adore it. The flat windshield and small footwells contribute most of that crampy feeling
It’s pretty much the same width as the F150, slightly shorter (about 3 inches)

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
...And this would tell me what, since we don't have the interior dimensions of the production Cybertruck?

-Crissa
ive spent a completely stupid amount of time in the drivers seat of trucks. The person is this photo is narrower than the average adult male and yet the seat is not swallowing him like an F150s would, nor does the the center console have the same width as the same F150 does.

pov fish eye whatever camera tricks someone is going to blame aside, this is absolutely not the same width inside as a ford, ram or gmc fullsize truck.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
ive spent a completely stupid amount of time in the drivers seat of trucks. The person is this photo is narrower than the average adult male and yet the seat is not swallowing him like an F150s would, nor does the the center console have the same width as the same truck does.

pov fish eye whatever camera tricks someone is going to blame aside, this is absolutely not the same width as inside as a ford, ram or gmc fullsize truck
Okay, so somehow, in a truck with a body wider than an F150, they have an interior smaller than a Ranger.

Got it.

All because you know the guy's size. Somehow.

-Crissa

Velander

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm pretty sure it won't have a display behind the steering wheel, and I'm glad it won't. That's the dumbest place to put a display because you have to look through the steering wheel to see it. Which means I would have to adjust the height of the steering to the only position that the wheel doesn't totally block the display (at least when the steering is straight ahead).

Watch almost anyone get into someone elses car that is a different height and one of the first things they usually do is adjust the steering wheel so they can see the instrument cluster through it. But, as soon as the wheel is turned 90 degrees, it blocks the display anyway. Just dumb.

I like adjusting the steering wheel to the height that provides the best ergonomics, irrespective of the view of the instruments.
Exactly. I couldn't agree more. I find the center display on my Model 3 is much easier to see then trying to look through the steering wheel.
Sponsored