Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I am sure that anyone on this list above 100,000 would gladly swap if allowed. I know I would as I am out past 250,000.
I am looking at delivery of 3 years down the road but the fair thing would be just cancel and let everyone move ahead one spot.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I am looking at delivery of 3 years down the road but the fair thing would be just cancel and let everyone move ahead one spot.
If you're so behind on the list, does it really count?

It's not like Tesla won't sell the truck to the next person on the list while you dither ^-^

-Crissa

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
If you're so behind on the list, does it really count?

It's not like Tesla won't sell the truck to the next person on the list while you dither ^-^

-Crissa
I was not talking about me cancelling. I was talking about folks ahead of the line. Just saying swapping is philosophically something I disagree with. Even if for me it may make the largest difference. Let’s say you have a million people in the line. 1st person cancels. If swapping is not allowed, one million people will benefit from that cancellation. If the person 500,000 take the first spot, half a million people don’t see any benefit from that cancellation. If a completely new person take that spot, one million people see no benefit at all from that cancellation. I am not sure how Tesla is doing it, but I would not allow it, if I was in charge.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15961

I think I'm between 8000 & 9000, assuming nobody has canceled ahead of me.
Sponsored