Maximum possible battery size for Cybertruck?

Cenakaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Plenty of speculations exist on the maximum kWh that can fit into the CT. Do those numbers still stand after the delivery event? What is the theoretical max range of the CT with a filled single stack battery not counting any chemistry improvement?
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Plenty of speculations exist on the maximum kWh that can fit into the CT. Do those numbers still stand after the delivery event? What is the theoretical max range of the CT with a filled single stack battery not counting any chemistry improvement?
123 kWh across all three variants....
250( RWD ) 340 (DUEL) and 320 miles of range for the CYBERBEAST
$16K for another 50 kWh Range Extender pack for the vault give ~130 miles of extra range.....90% or more of folk WON'T need to carry that weight on a daily basis.
That ($16K) can buy one or two KOOL accessories....

Edit: Jumped onto the Aussie site that's been updated. I'm a bit more excited NOW.
Range is 405km, 547km and 515km for the BEAST.....they don't show pack size, but we can carry over what we've seen as a given.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Cenakaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
123 kWh across all three variants....
250( RWD ) 340 (DUEL) and 320 miles of range for the CYBERBEAST
$16K for another 50 kWh Range Extender pack for the vault give ~130 miles of extra range.....90% or more of folk WON'T need to carry that weight on a daily basis.
That ($16K) can buy one or two KOOL accessories.....
thank you for typing out the numbers on Tesla.com but that's not what I asked. I'm asking what's the max battery Tesla could squeeze into the current CT

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
thank you for typing out the numbers on Tesla.com but that's not what I asked. I'm asking what's the max battery Tesla could squeeze into the current CT
Tesla have well over 1000 CYBERCELLS in a single stack structural pack/floor. If you want to put more into the structure, like in the storage cubby under the vault, you lose some of the practicality delivered. Storage for a REAL work truck is paramount to many!
Sponsored