John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual engine
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
WELL...when I was chatting to the Tesla dealer here (Melb. Oz), he said the RHD will be produced first??!! So I am going with that :):):)
Sponsored

lqdchkn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I will probably get plenty of offers to buy my tri-motor after I smoke every Corvette, Porsche, Mustang, Camaro, BMW, Lamborghini, Hellcat... from every traffic light.
My thoughts exactly, (y)

TruckDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
My thoughts exactly, (y)
I may put a "For Sale" sign on the back and then go trolling for short drag races against fast cars in rich neighborhoods. That way all they see is a "For Sale" sign as I pull away.

I just need to know whether FSD is transferred with the vehicle or stays with the buyer if I get any serious inquiries. Of course, I will ask a premium as I wait for my next CT to be made. ?

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I may put a "For Sale" sign on the back and then go trolling for short drag races against fast cars in rich neighborhoods. That way all they see is a "For Sale" sign as I pull away.

I just need to know whether FSD is transferred with the vehicle or stays with the buyer if I get any serious inquiries. Of course, I will ask a premium as I wait for my next CT to be made. ?
FSD stays with the vehicle, not the owner. So good news for you as if you bought FSD at $7k and it's $15k for new CT buyers, then you get to charge more for the FSD portion than you paid for it (ex. Used CT with FSD is $10k more than CT without it, $3k more than you paid)
Sponsored