Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Def chasing the dragon....M3P at 3.1, Superduke at 2.6, Tuono at 3, Challenger at 3.3, MB AMG < 4...only my truck is > 4 (slow af at 7, but tows nice)....I'm not used to losing if the person next to me desires a go...so must have Tri performance so all vehicles are at < 3, lol....
this is where im at. I have an MYP and really dont want my CT to be slower.
At altitude I just eat everything gas powered. So fun
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
this is where im at. I have an MYP and really dont want my CT to be slower.
At altitude I just eat everything gas powered. So fun
MYP is 3.6 0-60? and (Iā€™m assuming) base CT will at least match Lightning ERā€™s 3.9?

If so, the lost fun in being 0.3 seconds slower might surely be more than made up for by the increased fun of passing in a big truck

In my Lightning, I once turned right onto a Hwy just as a Hellcat passed the intersection at speed. When ~3 seconds later I was passing him, the look on his face was considerably more surprised than if I had caught him in, say, a BMW M3

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
MYP is 3.6 0-60? and (Iā€™m assuming) base CT will at least match Lightning ERā€™s 3.9?

If so, the lost fun in being 0.3 seconds slower might surely be more than made up for by the increased fun of passing in a big truck

In my Lightning, I once turned right onto a Hwy just as a Hellcat passed the intersection at speed. When ~3 seconds later I was passing him, the look on his face was considerably more surprised than if I had caught him in, say, a BMW M3
Lol that is true. Giant truck fast is different. I've never experienced it

VC-WA-CT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Sienna, Plan to buy Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired Teacher
Country flag
Hey us parents still like to live on the edge occasionally too! šŸ˜
Since this seems to have become a dual purpose thread, it's... we parents still like... Subjects, regardless of whether they are nouns, pronouns, etc., must be in nominative case, not objective or reflexive case. Not trying to start a duel, but simply to follow precedent.:ROFLMAO:

VC-WA-CT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Sienna, Plan to buy Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired Teacher
Country flag
Returning to topic, my reservation is a seven digit number. When I registered, it was stated that all choices of options would be made at the time my number was reached.

I don't have the need for freeway onramps to become a training facility for carrier launch catapults, but I really like having a lot of range. Surely wish I could get 600 miles of charge, but only two motors.
Sponsored