Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
So, the crowd reaction, and all our reactions were right when Tesla "promoted" what we all thought were good prices during the reveal in 2019. Too good apparently.

Single: $39,900 is now $60,900 which is a 52.63% increase. (available in 2025)

AWD/Dual $49,900 now $79,900 is a 60.12% increase. (available 2024)

Beast/Tri $69,900 now $69,900 is a 42.92% increase. (available 2024, but only 320mi. range)

Yep, NOT COOL!!!!!
Sponsored

SgtSweatySac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Silverado, 2021 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Filthy Network Admin
Country flag
The people backing out probably should just stick to the smaller cars Tesla sells. You obviously never shopped or bought a larger vehicle before. Cry harder somewhere else, please.
I've purchased 3 used and one new full-sized truck in my life. I know plenty about purchasing "larger vehicles". Arrogant pricks and parking-lot princess punks like yourself have turned the entire pickup market upside down for the last 10 years, and the pricing of this vehicle has added to the insanity.

Oh, and by all means, feel free to neck yourself you elitist scum sucking parasite.

EVOverlanding

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Cybertruck FS Order
Country flag
ngl, Rivian looks like a fisher-price today when next to the CyberTruck.
Lol, say what you will but the cybertruck looks more like a little kids drawing of a truck than any other vehicle.

I was able to look past the looks of the CT but today's reveal is a disappointment. There's a reason they didn't cover range and pricing in the presentation. They knew they failed on what they promised.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
pricing is a little disappointing, but about in line with what i was expecting. 80k for the all wheel one, but i thought it would be tri motor. I guess the tri motor one is the 100k one, i should have known! I did guess that the beast mode truck would have less range though.. And i still gotta go with the one with the most range, which is 350 MI. Barely acceptable, in my opinion..

But, i am ready to see how livable that is! Just hope we get some news about reservations soon..
Seems like you may want to wait for the Range Extender options up to 470 miles.

ninja6r

First Name
Ninja6r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, nissan leaf
Occupation
pass
Country flag

Range extender is reported as an external device. So maybe something that can be added after, hopefully to CT's that get the tax incentive, to keep prices in the rebate game, or upgrade as needed.

Remember, in 2024, tax incentive comes off actual price of vehicles, not off taxable income requirements.
Tesla Cybertruck OFFICIAL 2024 Cybertruck Pricing, Specs, Mileage/Range, Dimensions, Weight, Info Screen Shot 2023-11-30 at 2.49.40 PM