Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I have a tri motor trim package and a number of #RN11297.... My question to some of you die hards (me included) is do you all think I'll get the CT in 2024 or am I into 2025?
Sponsored

rbalkun

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Will Tesla do the same thing Chevrolet did with the Corvette Z06 and not allow people to flip them until 6 months? Also, who wants to be the first group of owners of a totally new vehicle? It is not like there is a Tesla repair station in every large city and we all know Tesla's track record for customer service.
Have always had amazing customer service and repair experiences.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
Thanks a ton, really. I get a LOT of hate frequently. Hopefully with a delivery event announced/ pilot production status, that'll subside now.
G,

I hope you understand how the keyboard warriors work and ā€œhaters gonna hateā€ mentality on the ā€˜net. This has brought out the best of us at times, but the worst of us every day. Hang in there. Do what you do and know that real people who arenā€™t hiding in the momā€™s basement spewing hate, we really appreciate what you do and how you do it. Remember, the bigger the celebrity, and more hate youā€™re gonna see. But the real adults online want to see your content and your flights.

Stay strong brother, and thank you.

Bkent100

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
It manager
Country flag
Personally I hope that they don't 'allow' people to 'flip' their cybertrucks until they get through the reservation list, whenever that happens. Flipping to me means that it was purchased solely as an investment with the intention of selling at a profit. Many of us want the cybertruck as a vehicle to own, drive, love, and I happen to believe that those people should come first. If you want to 'flip' your cybertruck, and given that you want to leapfrog in front of people that want to own the truck, there needs to be some mechanism to slow you down. That is my opinion.
Good thought but very difficult to operationalize and track.

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer of MyLooseChange
Country flag
I have a tri motor trim package and a number of #RN11297.... My question to some of you die hards (me included) is do you all think I'll get the CT in 2024 or am I into 2025?
Difficult to predict. Numbering and subsequent deliveries is regional. Example, someone from Canada who reserved on the night of the launch may get it much later than a guy in Texas who reserved 6 months later. A supply chain and logistics isaue than favoritism.

And there are priority customers/employees who are not in the reservation list. Then there is the factor of the production output.

One thing is certain though, Tesla would want to monetize ASAP whatever comes out of the production line.

Everyone is simply keeping their fingers crossed that there is (will be) some order in this chaos - eventually. Tesla is not good in explaining their process and must just be enjoying the hype watching us wanting to be the first to get our hands on one.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Difficult to predict. Numbering and subsequent deliveries is regional. Example, someone from Canada who reserved on the night of the launch may get it much later than a guy in Texas who reserved 6 months later. A supply chain and logistics isaue than favoritism.
This may be more true than usual, given the uniqueness of the CT and a desire by Tesla to have the early delivery units near to the only place on the plant where there are mechanics with familiarity.

That dynamic really didn't exist with M3, MX, or MY

CyberExperience

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
flyingmpartners.com
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, Chevy, Porsche , BMW GS, SeaBreezeLX
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Have always had amazing customer service and repair experiences.
Glad to hear you and a few others have had good customer service, but I have seen just as many that have not. I truly hope Tesla is working to turn that around.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I'm 11287.... tri-motor and the spreadsheet says I will get mine in October 2024.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
Its my belief that tesla will send the first 15-20000 to places where they believe the most hype will result. Since my orders are all through Montana Iā€™m probably way down the list.
Joe Rogan gets one of the first 25 you can bank on that

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
G,

I hope you understand how the keyboard warriors work and ā€œhaters gonna hateā€ mentality on the ā€˜net. This has brought out the best of us at times, but the worst of us every day. Hang in there. Do what you do and know that real people who arenā€™t hiding in the momā€™s basement spewing hate, we really appreciate what you do and how you do it. Remember, the bigger the celebrity, and more hate youā€™re gonna see. But the real adults online want to see your content and your flights.

Stay strong brother, and thank you.
Thank you. I certainly bring it on myself sometimes, I bet. I go to heavy on other brands / makes... BUT.. Like.. dang.. some people :/

I appreciate y'all too.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
...but I have seen just as many that have not.
People who've had bad experiences are more motivated to speak out. They're the ones who have to go to forums to get help. People who've had good experiences don't have that motivation, and so don't. They say less than ten percent of people participate in feedback if they don't have to.

-Crissa
Sponsored