kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I don't think the tail gait will open and extend to a ramp, like was shown during the introduction, with that tail light across the top.
Your going to be pleasantly surprised when the ramp is included. It's in the Megablocks Cybertruck after all, so it's cannon.
Sponsored

Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
How about someone do a "walk around" inside the Cybertruck? Maybe Greggertruck (who is probably Elon Musks pseudonym) can make it happen he's a sneaky guy with an amazing array of sources.. lol
Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas SmartSelect_20230801_134608_Samsung Internet

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
"Release Candidate"? I thought they were in production? Don't tell me Musk is still squirting out 3's? Here in Reno, we have parking lots full of unsold 3's. I thought Musk was shutting down 3 production in July to make CT's?

Will drive over to one of those 3 lots and post a photo later today.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
"Release Candidate"? I thought they were in production? Don't tell me Musk is still squirting out 3's? Here in Reno, we have parking lots full of unsold 3's. I thought Musk was shutting down 3 production in July to make CT's?

they will not be in actual “production” for a few more months, all depending on how the release candidate builds go - determining if the line and components are ready to start production is the point of building release candidates

you’re confusion is understandable, though, given how quick some are to erroneously assert that Tesla has begun production, or calling both beta and RC’s ‘production’ vehicles

From the horse’s mouth:

Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas 749784F1-CC1E-4017-8937-A48423CFA3E3
Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas 7E6C09F1-FB95-40F5-94FF-63353752A45A
Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas E3403C97-EFD8-4E22-B5A4-66F79477465A
Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas 88E67932-A4D8-4E57-BC57-1EF20A227C76
Tesla Cybertruck Release Candidate Cybertruck 4K Walkaround Video @ Giga Texas 820E09AE-D4F5-4232-8BDC-FF54E8322DC2

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

3 production is at an entirely different factory over a thousand miles away. They're redesigning the Model 3.

Cybertruck production won't stop really from this point on, it may pause for tooling changes but it'll simply become they're making customer delivery units.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Cybertruck production won't stop really from this point on, it may pause for tooling changes but it'll simply become they're making customer delivery units.

bud, the word “production” has a meaning. That meaning is among other things evidenced clearly in the the Q2 Presentation

using your own, personal, meaning is fine generally, but in your specific case it causes unnecessary confusion and disappointment to those looking to you for reliable information.

at some point, in your Twitter influencer journey, you’re going to have to decide if you’re a Matthew Donegan-Ryan

Of late, you’re giving off big MDR energy.

And it’s not about making mistakes; it’s about having no apparent interest in examining nor correcting them

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
posted by Jesse Salts

Had to watch this 10 times.
I can now confirm there ain't NO BLOODY LIGHT coming through the rear glass roof!
That there has got to be a solar panel.
Tell me l'm Dreamin'........

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag
Looks all put together and tight!

I only noticed this panel gap that needs adjustment:
Screenshot_20230731-152547_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230731-152457_Gallery.jpg
'Frunkly my dear, l don't give a damn'
( Gone With The Window )

Ain't NOBODY serious about CYBRTRK gonna say much negative about 'GAP'
( GREATEST ALL-ROUND PICK-UP )

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Country flag
It goes down all the way. If you watch the cars & coffee video where Franz shows up, you can watch him roll it down.

C&C-window.jpg
Bet you can have a 'crank handle' like in Real Old Trucks!!