Reservation numbers and reality

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
In regards to window scraping and fuel efficiency, my comment was regarding first time full-sized truck buyers learning some of the downsides of a larger vehicle in comparison to smaller vehicles.

Yes, of course, you can turn on the defrost on any vehicle and wait some minutes and it will eventually melt, and yes EV's put out heat a lot faster was well. How long was the time lapse?
It was ready to drive in under 10 miniutes, an ICE car takes almost that long for the defrost air to get warm enough to melt ice.
Sponsored

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
It was ready to drive in under 10 miniutes, an ICE car takes almost that long for the defrost air to get warm enough to melt ice.
Point being other things being equal (EV sedan v EV truck) its more work to clear a larger, higher vehicle. Or wait 10 minutes if you forget to remote start in advance. Even then you need to still clear the snow off the remainder of the vehicle.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Tesla states " Delivery 2024 if order now with $250 down payment" done. My 2019 res means nothing. Except I did get an invite to order the Foundation Series which hellllllll noooooooo.
You know I agree....it sucks that people that reserved in 2019 are being passed up...at least it seems that way
Sponsored