William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A friend and I want to trade reservation numbers. I will be ready to buy before he will, ( his is 114xxx and mine is 117xxx, still a long way off I assume), but I haven’t seen any information about how or whether that can be done. Does anyone know or know how I can find out?
Sponsored

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
The idea on the surface sounds great. Yet then everyone would do it. Get a reservation. Make some new friends with early RN#.

Don't see it happening is the bottom line. Could ask your buddy to let you drive his for a year. Like friends with benefits. Just different. You folks just sort it out later. Would take a trusting friend.

I wouldn't.

OP
OP

wshunter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The idea on the surface sounds great. Yet then everyone would do it. Get a reservation. Make some new friends.

Don't see it happening is the bottom line. Could ask your buddy to let you drive his for a year. Like friends with benefits. You folks just sort it out later.
I had considered doing something like the one year deal. However, I don’t know why everyone would want to do it. Other than for our convenience, nobody would gain or lose by doing it.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
However, I don’t know why everyone would want to do it.
Because someone could get a reservation now, and then buy an early reservation, and swap with that person that has the earlier reservation.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
Other than for our convenience, nobody would gain or lose by doing it.
Till the car ends up totaled, and no one wants to pay. Friends don't become friends. Stuff gets messy.

Maybe help your friend swing it. He gets his. You get to ride around in it. Then yours will be here before you know it. Then it is double the fun. Like doublemint gum.
Tesla Cybertruck Trading reservation numbers download (2)