RUMOR: Some Reservation Holders Are Receiving Delivery Dates

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
In a Subscribers-Only Twitter Spaces held by Whole Mars Blog, one of his subscribers claimed that his physician (Day 1 reserver) said that he received an update from Tesla to expect delivery in December 23 or January 24.

I am highly skeptical of this claim, especially as we have many Hour 1 reservers on here, some local to Texas, who probably would have posted the news here by now.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
+1 skeptical. We know there will likely be a delivery event around the end of September and after that they will slowly be sending out updates. I do not believe they would send out an email with an expected delivery date even before the trims and prices have been shared with those people.

uscbucsfan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2022 Tesla Model S LR
Country flag
I would guess they would have had to configure it prior to getting an expected date. If the configurator opened to anyone, I think we'd see it. I doubt some random doctor is getting a date while no influencers have, yet.

I've seen on multiple forums that someone knows someone that states they've received confirmation they'd get their CT for the last 2 years. None turned out to be valid.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I would guess they would have had to configure it prior to getting an expected date. .
Exactly! Why the heck would you get a delivery date before you even get to configure it.

OP
OP

Ranulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri motor
Country flag
I just don’t understand why grown adults make stuff up like this. Omar knew it was BS and changed the subject right away.
I can understand a young teen making stuff up to look cool but I thought people grew out of that

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
That is ligit. My friend’s physician received that email too. We need more people calling their physicians to see how wide spread this is.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
In a Subscribers-Only Twitter Spaces held by Whole Mars Blog, one of his subscribers claimed that his physician (Day 1 reserver) said that he received an update from Tesla to expect delivery in December 23 or January 24.
Friend of a friend of an anonymous person ? Not exactly first hand reporting.

Then again, entire religions have been launched on less reliable testimony......

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I received a 4/1/2024 expected delivery date.
In Australia, that date would be believable. Even my Day 1 res won't turn up till Christmas 2024/25/26 or any January 4th, years away!