Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I just don’t understand why grown adults make stuff up like this. Omar knew it was BS and changed the subject right away.
I can understand a young teen making stuff up to look cool but I thought people grew out of that
Spoiled rich kid - whole mars that is

Last edited:

sigintel

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 X5M, 18 Mustang, race: 79 Stang, 93 Miata, 02TT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
RN112753052 but no delivery email. Looking to replace X5M ASAP and this wait is tough.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
You got bit by the April Fools bug... In June...
Australians aren't easily fooled!
'Its the Vibe of it, yeah the vibe'
Next Summer Daze sets in by January 4th.2024
l should be on the boogie board on the coast, Phillip Island!
(04-1-2024)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Unboxed production means they just need to slot in a right hand front end.

The production line doesn't need to stop at all, and there is no paint.

There is extra cost in shipping, and a lag time to log the sale.

I do expect we will need to wait, but without impacting production there is scope for Tesla to spread the love sooner than anticipated.

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
snark 0n—-
I also receibed an email from Tesla saying that I was going to be receiving the first Cyber truck on event day. I asked them how this could be as I am around 1.5 millionth in line. They said that they decided to flip the order pool starting at the exact time I placed my order, thus splitting the list and making me first. I feel so honored but wait a minute, how can they do that I asked if they don’t have configurations. Tesla said that in a few years they have invented a Time Machine and that they used that to check my configuration. Tesla said as Long as I don’t tell any one or the deal is off.
snark off—-

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
snark 0n—-
I also receibed an email from Tesla saying that I was going to be receiving the first Cyber truck on event day. I asked them how this could be as I am around 1.5 millionth in line. They said that they decided to flip the order pool starting at the exact time I placed my order, thus splitting the list and making me first. I feel so honored but wait a minute, how can they do that I asked if they don’t have configurations. Tesla said that in a few years they have invented a Time Machine and that they used that to check my configuration. Tesla said as Long as I don’t tell any one or the deal is off.
snark off—-
Oh Crap

CoachTerry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wellness Coach
Country flag
That is ligit. My friend’s physician received that email too. We need more people calling their physicians to see how wide spread this is.
He left out that his physician friend moonlights as a Nigerian Prince and has shares for sales in his cobalt mine. He needs you to help him with his reverse IPO. He’ll send you the prospectus but needs $10K to confirm his CT order.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
I don't understand the skepticism. The Cybertruck will eventually be produced and people will start getting notices about configuration, price and delivery estimates some time this decade. It's possible the person who made this claim is heavily medicated and/or suffering from depression due to LWS (Long Wait Syndrome). We should leave the diagnosis to professionals and show compassion for the more fragile individuals amongst us. You know, there are a lot more Eli Wallachs than Clint Eastwoods in this world.
Tesla Cybertruck RUMOR: Some Reservation Holders Are Receiving Delivery Dates Clint and Eli

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Great news!! Looks like November 2023delivery for me based on great research done last night.

Tesla Cybertruck RUMOR: Some Reservation Holders Are Receiving Delivery Dates 1686074283676

I fully expect MDR to repost this under his name as breaking news.

Last edited: