So, 1000 Foundation Series @ 50/day should take 20days, unless…

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
…Tesla is actually selling more tha 1000 Foundations. I was offered one and My number is over 18,000.…not sure why I’d be up so fast, but excited! Congrats to those with VINs!

-what’s being delivery AWD vs. Beast
-any way to speed up the process? (get your ducks in a row, grease palms ,etc.)
-any way to get more info or an accurate delivery date (waiting by the phone but wanna go on vacation)
-Make travel plans to TX? (Austin is milder than CO this time of year, -10 tonight)
Cheers!
Sponsored

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I was a first day reservation but over 40,000 in line. I got the FS offer on 12/8 and accepted it. However, I don’t think they are making 40,000 FS, seems like your number in line is irrelevant and more of a lottery.

OP
OP
Jethro

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
I was a first day reservation but over 40,000 in line. I got the FS offer on 12/8 and accepted it. However, I don’t think they are making 40,000 FS, seems like your number in line is irrelevant and more of a lottery.
Agreed, however I might add that Tesla could be making 1000 EACH the Beast and AWD. PLUS if only 20% selected the Foundation AND 15% selected the Beast, I could see how we both might have received an offer.
-I chose the Beast, you?
-I’m in Colorado near a service center, you?
Also, I heard that some foundation series offers have been rescinded.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
There is no Austin/Gigafactory delivery. Exporting one's truck to a different location other than what you are using to register truck is not allowed.

Picking the location indicated during ordering is what you are stuck with.

OP
OP
Jethro

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
There is no Austin/Gigafactory delivery. Exporting one's truck to a different location other than what you are using to register truck is not allowed.

Picking the location indicated during ordering is what you are stuck with.
Thanks! I’m good with that. Looking for ANY excuse to go somewhere, warm, but don’t wanna delay my cybertruck delivery.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
…Tesla is actually selling more tha 1000 Foundations. I was offered one and My number is over 18,000.…not sure why I’d be up so fast, but excited! Congrats to those with VINs!

-what’s being delivery AWD vs. Beast
-any way to speed up the process? (get your ducks in a row, grease palms ,etc.)
-any way to get more info or an accurate delivery date (waiting by the phone but wanna go on vacation)
-Make travel plans to TX? (Austin is milder than CO this time of year, -10 tonight)
Cheers!
Assuming that RN are being used is sequence isn't a great idea.

It appears that Tesla is spreading the joy around, making sure that there are some all around the country. As part of that, there appears to be limits on states. After all, if you followed "TX and CA first" CA would probably suck up 100% of the Foundation vehicles.

From delivery estimates on the invites, for most, AWDs are being delivered Jan-Mar and Beast later in the year. RWD will be 2025.

Speed up the process? ROTLMAO I dare say that there are so many people ahead of you in the lottery that if something was known, they'd already have used it up.

Accurate Delivery date? I'd aim for end of March and you might get lucky. Tesla has no idea how many issues that they are going to have ramping the factory up. They have no idea when your vehicle is going to get delivered.

Make travel to Texas? Your delivery location should have already been set. The delta between car manufacture and Colorado is less than that of California.

Just chill, this forum is full of FS orders waiting on delivery. Or simply put, "no way we are going to tell you how to get ahead of us!" of which there isn't a way.

It's all up to the Tesla lottery now.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Look through the orders posted here and elsewhere, look at the deliveries, and look at the fact FS emails are still going out. More likely to be 100,000 FS at this point than 1,000
From a business perspective I am sure it is better for them to sell 100k trucks at $113-awd/$127k-beast than that many at $80/$100

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Agreed, however I might add that Tesla could be making 1000 EACH the Beast and AWD. PLUS if only 20% selected the Foundation AND 15% selected the Beast, I could see how we both might have received an offer.
-I chose the Beast, you?
-I’m in Colorado near a service center, you?
Also, I heard that some foundation series offers have been rescinded.
AWD in Ca Near Service center.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I was a first day reservation and got my invite to configure yesterday (went with a tri-motor) and am in upstate NY so they’ve expanded beyond CA and TX now.
Welcome to the board. Congrats! Stoked to see that the NY peeps are representing.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag